Glade Winter Collection Peppermint Crush Peppermint & Vanilla Scented Aerosol 9.7oz Spray

BY GLADE

• Is this available year around or just at the holidays?3 Answers
  • Is this scent out in the stores yet?1 Answers
Paige B.
Maryland Heights
I look for this scent every winter and have not seen it in years. I am SO disappointed! This air freshener was Christmas in a convenient spray can! I would LOVE to see this brought back to the shelves.
felicia h.
Um, the smell of Christmas in a bottle? Do I need to explain more? I like to spray this about an hour before we do all Christmas eve baking ...and well all December long too.
Rebecca L.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love this spray! It smells like Christmas! It lingers for a long time and it's great for leaving in the bathroom. It's effective at covering up smelly odors. You can pick it up at target and other home goods stores.
Noelle F.
I absolutely love this collection. I buy it every year. It really does last. And you don't have to choke yourself and spray a ton.
A few waves around be room. And it's heavenly.
Maricela A.
San Antonio
This Febreze does smell like candy canes too bad it only comes out in the Holliday. Smells like Christmas is in the air
Kristina S.
Indianapolis , IN
Love peppermint smells and this is perfect all year long for me. I would recommend this product and others like it
Carol G.
I bought this around the holidays last year and everyone just loved it!! It smells wonderful.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
Great festive holiday scent. Makes my house smell like Christmas. I keep this handy in the winter. I would use it year round if it was available. Good price and lasts a long time.
Dara P.
Perfect holiday scent! Homey vanilla scent with a fresh kick of peppermint. Great deal! Quality profits from a trusted brand! Would definitely recommend it!
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
It is a strong scent that lingers. The mixing of the two was just too much for my son and I.
Brenna M.
Decorator Expert
Is this available year around or just at the holidays?
Brittney D.
Rustburg, VA
Is this scent out in the stores yet?