Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Viris M.Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Valerie R.Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Courtney D.

BY GLADE

Kiley K.
Chicago
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Holly K.
Jonesboro
this is the perfect holiday air freshener. i get mine at dollar general and LOVE THEM. i spray this normally all of November and December because it is just the perfect holiday fragrance.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love that this lasts a while after spraying it, it is pretty cheap and you can usually find it at any drugstore. I always buy this scent when it comes out. Love that it's not too strong and over powering. Reccomend 100%
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I love this scent ! it's not too strong or too weak it's just right and it leaves the area smelling beautifully! this scent has just the right amount of fruity with fresh scent! It really fits the holiday smell too! but I live this scent so much I stocked up on it before they disappear after the holidays! they sell this scent for the automatic spray , plug is, wax melts and the spray it yourself bottles, which I have bought all as well :D try it for yourself you won't regret it!
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Love this scent so much!!! I love the seasonal smells they're so hard to find but this scent is the best especially th candle version it actually makes a whole room smell good and stay smelling good
Katie H.
Elk Park, NC
I give this 89646 stars for the scent! It is lovely!! Not too sweet at all, somehow a warm but fresh berry scent! Just got this, and i think i need a can for each room...lol.
Veronique C.
I've recently discovered this glade winter collection which is fully stocked RIGHT NOW at my local king dollar here in Houston, TX.. I cannot describe how perfect the scents are for the doing time. It's a light fresh berry smell that fills the room. The packaging is also very chic and I didn't know
It was the winter collect. If you are fortunate enough to find this sent in the spring time stock up! I will be heading to the store for more cans.
Brielle C.
I love this scent! I wish it were around all year! It smells fruity & it reminds me of the Winter season. I wish I would've gotten the candle also. The only downfall is the spray scent doesn't last very long, but if Glade brings it back next year, I'll be sure to pick up the plug in & candle.
Dana S.
Battle Ground , WA
This comes in some of the most amazing holiday smells. I really wish they were available all year around. With four kids and two pets I need as much air freshener as I can get. I use Glade because of the great price and the great smells!
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What's is your favorite glade scent? :)