Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Viridiana M.Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Valerie R.Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Share the Spirit Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray uploaded by Courtney D.

BY GLADE

Megan C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Always keep a can of this stuff in the bathroom. Especially if you don’t like to leave candle burning. The seasonal scents are my favourites and they always last the longest. This one smelled particularly Christmassy.
Cholista S.
akron, oh
They do not sell those anymore! This was one of my favorite scents for the Christmas line. And made everything smells so good and Christmasy I wish they would bring it back I would buy all of them!!!!
MakeUpIsArt✨💛🍁🍂 C.
Santa fe NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The Glade winter collection is great keeps the holidays jolly and warm to Perfection great Vibes around the house love using it to keep my children happy great smells keep the Vibes awesome
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite holiday scents! Glade has always been a go to of mine when it comes to making my home smell nice and welcoming. They never disappoint with their scents, prices and the quality of their products.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing I hope they bring it back for the holiday season this year I like how it dispense you can spray it on curtains and other things as well thus it is not overpowering and it's very affordable
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
I love this scent when the season is just right I always get it as soon as it is on sale and it’s very effective for when people come over and it’s affordable when it’s on sale I would recommend
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Jeannette V.
Genoa City, WI
The winter collection is fantastic, but this one is my favorite. I love that the bottle is my favorite color, purple. I wish this scent wasn't just around during the holidays.
Kelsey M.
West Plains
Smell is so long lasting! I make sure to spray my curtains and any area rugs in the area and it stays for a couple days at a time! The smell isnt over powering either!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just love the Glade holiday since I think I would just stock up on them if I found a really good deal and sometimes at the Home Depot if I find great stuff on clearance I am known to purchase a few I would and giving late items as part of Christmas presents and people are more happy about that I am then some other more expensive items I’ve given them
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
What's is your favorite glade scent? :)