BY GLADE

Olivia G.
Yakima
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade products in general are very good satisfying this scented air freshener leaves a good scent on air as its being sprayed specially on bathrooms.. and very effective.. is very affordable less than$1.00
Karla F.
Missouri Cuty , TX
This is a staple at our house. Teenage boy AND a dog? Needed always. It actually takes the bad smell away instead of just masking it and making it smell like a bad smelling house WITH flowers. Will continue to buy.
arma a.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use this in our car and the fragrance does lasts for hours. It smells so fresh and clean with glade winter collection, our family's all time favourite this spray is. In washrooms in cars in kitchen everywhere ❤ Glade Winter Collection 9.7 oz. Send a Little Love Holiday Scented Air Freshener Spray
Eve G.
Bemidji
I love the holidays and having an air freshener that is bent to smell like winter is perfect for me. It isn't overpowering but keeps the house smelling wintery all season. I have no issue adding this to my budget and I definitely recommend it to other people.
Amber V.
Inverness, FL
Glade fresheners smell great. The price is wonderful. The smell lasts forever. It doesn’t just quickly fade away. I highly recommend glade over any other brand of air freshener, especially if you have a stinky husband like me (haha).
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Glade is so light and refreshing to use! The scents are always so pleasing and I love spraying this after I clean for extra effect. If any of my rooms or closets or clothes have a odd smell one spritz of this and it’s gone!
Madi N.
columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!
Hunter L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I spray this in my room when it gets to smelling a little funky and almost immediately the smell is masked by the smell of this air freshener. I also keep one in my car for after practice smells that linger.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Sydnee S.
Pocatello
My house smells amazing for days! Which helps because my neighbors have pets. I’m thoroughly impressed with the long lasting scent. I buy this every time i’m at the grocery store