BY GLADE

Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smells like Christmas trees! This was my go-to scent during December. Instantly refreshes the room with a great scent.
Andrea L.
Aston, PA
This air freshener spray really works! I love the smell of it! The smell reminds me of Christmas and winter time!!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
My favorite Christmas scent! It has lasting power- but hat doesn't stop me from spraying it all darn day. Love it!
Kirstine F.
Perfect scent for the holidays! I love spraying this all over the house and it makes our house smell so welcoming
Tawn L.
Kinda weird but I like to spray this on my artificial tree to make it smell real lol smells good last about 24hrs
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Smells like the holidays! This really does freshen the air without a harsh smell if you walk where you sprayed!
Cassie K.
Wheelersburg , OH
Perfect for the holiday season. Smells great and last. Love to spray before company comes for holiday parties.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This smells like a Christmas tree! It definitely puts you in the spirit when you spray it during the holidays!
Stepharoo M.
We love this scent for Christmas time I buy it every year.. the entire house smells like a Christmas tree
Nicole W.
Waverly
This product definitely has a very nice scent. It really makes whereever you spray it smell super great.