BY GLADE

Kat L.
Lexington , KY
This product I don't believe is strong enough after time, it fades semi-fast but I still love these products. I re-purchase them often.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
I love anything that smells like a Christmas tree, which this does! It's perfect for the holidays or if you're like me, all the time!
Samiqua G.
Greenville
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Seasonal scent but a good scent it doesn't take much to get the job done long lasting very refreshing. I buy more then one for backup
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Anything pine tree I love. The quality of amazing, long lasting smell, and very strong but still nice smell, smells like Christmas
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
I love when Glade releases it's Winter Collection. Those are the best scents. I would get the candles and the spray all the time.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love buying these scented sprays for the holidays! Leaves the house smelling delicious while getting into the holiday mood
Jennifer L.
Pasadena , CA
Got to try one of these and it was absolutely amazing! It really does make your house smell like christmas. It's amazing!
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
This can smell super strong at times. I can only handle so much winter scents but it's nice to have every once in a while
Erin G.
i love this pine smelling glade spray. i always use it during the holidays because it smells just like a Christmas tree!
Kristen Ann M.
Troy, AL
I absolutely love this smell! Wonderful to have during the holdiay season. It is long lasting and a very good product.