BY GLADE

Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I like glade, but this was not the best scent in the world....but my family seems to like it. It's piny smelling. Fresh...but not the scent for me.
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
I absolutely love all of the glad products. The smells are perfect smelling and they work really good. I repurchase this time and times again.
Diane C.
Spring Lake, NC
I use this every single winter. Smells like Christmas in your house I love how scented it is. Only takes a few sprays to scent an entire room.
Erica R.
This my husband's favorite scent. makes our house smell like Christmas lol you really can't go wrong with this scent during the holiday season.
Courtney C.
Love this air freshener for Christmas time. It just puts you in the Christmas spirit! The smell lingers around for a long time witch is great
Haley H.
Trion
Love this scent! I first saw it at work, and I sprayed it around our office and fell in love! I went out and bought some for home right away!
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
I really love this winter collection from Glade. It has a winter smell, fresh and comforting. Definitely my favorite during holiday seasons
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this scent. Every time I smell it I get excited because I know the holidays are near. Very powerful but not overwhelming scent.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I love this glade spray!!! It smells fantastic! I reminds me of Christmas and smells just like standing in a forest of Christmas trees!
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
This product I don't believe is strong enough after time, it fades semi-fast but I still love these products. I re-purchase them often.