BY GLADE

Paige Y.
Paw Paw
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
All of Glades scents smell so good. They leave your house, car, etc smelling so fresh and clean. I recomend picking up a few. We always keep them in the house and cars.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We keep a bottle of The Glade Winter Collection in The scent of Be at Peace right in our bathroom! It smells like Christmas in a bottle! It does not linger for a very long time which i wish it did! Other than that it is a great and affordable spray air freshner! I would highly recommend it!
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Glade Christmas scents are the absolute best. Literally as soon as they hit the shelves I'm buying all of them.. Especially pine/christmas tree. It's not that expensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend to a friend for some holiday smell goods
Linds P.
Washington, DC
My family recently moved down south and will be experiencing their first snowless winter. In an effort to help them adjust, I sent down a small care package of things to remind them of a good ole northern winter. I included this guy in the package. My mom sprayed immediately and was so happy when the house smelled like our normal Christmas.
Lee G.
It's been said that smells help trigger memories. To me anything I smell this scent I am taken momentarily back to memories of past Holidays spent with a home filled with visitors, loved ones, laughter, cheer and warmth. Its a nice feeling and an even better smell.
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
i love it for the holidays it has a grate smell and lives the room fresh i love it it has a spiritual smell it reminds me of my home back in the days i lve it because it dosent stay on your clothes and thas a great ting
Grace V.
Smells amazing and lasts pretty long for being an aerosol spray. I'm impressed for sure! Super affordable and effective to say the least. I recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of Christmas throughout their home.
Kylie A.
McCordsville,IN
This product reminds me of Christmas in a spray can every time I smell it. It takes me back to my childhood when we would always plan a weekend to go cut down a real Christmas tree around the holidays.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
I really like their winter collection its just that the smell doesnt seem to linger around for too long and the cost a little much for me. I like a ton of their scents I just wish it kept the smell for longer than 10 minutes before disappearing. Come down on the price a bit, and trying improving the lasting smells !
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I have a glad spray right now that is a pine smell and it reminds of a Christmas Tree I love it! You can use these air freshness whenever there is a bad smell you want to cover up!