BY GLADE #100 in Air Fresheners

Lee G.
It's been said that smells help trigger memories. To me anything I smell this scent I am taken momentarily back to memories of past Holidays spent with a home filled with visitors, loved ones, laughter, cheer and warmth. Its a nice feeling and an even better smell.
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
i love it for the holidays it has a grate smell and lives the room fresh i love it it has a spiritual smell it reminds me of my home back in the days i lve it because it dosent stay on your clothes and thas a great ting
Grace V.
Smells amazing and lasts pretty long for being an aerosol spray. I'm impressed for sure! Super affordable and effective to say the least. I recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of Christmas throughout their home.
Kylie A.
New Palestine , IN
This product reminds me of Christmas in a spray can every time I smell it. It takes me back to my childhood when we would always plan a weekend to go cut down a real Christmas tree around the holidays.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
I really like their winter collection its just that the smell doesnt seem to linger around for too long and the cost a little much for me. I like a ton of their scents I just wish it kept the smell for longer than 10 minutes before disappearing. Come down on the price a bit, and trying improving the lasting smells !
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I have a glad spray right now that is a pine smell and it reminds of a Christmas Tree I love it! You can use these air freshness whenever there is a bad smell you want to cover up!
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
When I'm looking for a great air freshener during the holiday months I always look for glade. The scents never fail me and leave me in such a good mood when I walk in and smell them
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I got one of these during christmas time to make my room smell more festive. I was disappointed! The scent made my head hurt.. but that's just my objective opinion!
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
Love Glade air freshener sprays! Great scent even if it's not the holiday season! Great to keep in the bathroom in my classroom at school and at home! Very affordable price at Target and Walmart! Will buy again!
Alejandra C.
Houston
Didn't really like the smell to it , I feel like it was very strong in just one spray however the smell did lasted for a pretty long time with just one spray of it