BY GLADE

Claud A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that Glade has a variety on their scents.
Never do I get bored of them, always fun to pick out a smell depending on what it is that I feel like getting.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I like glade, but this was not the best scent in the world....but my family seems to like it. It's piny smelling. Fresh...but not the scent for me.
Autum E.
Parma, MI
This smell the pine one i don't like it is musky and stinks i sprayed some when my christmas tree was in here and that was nice but by it self yucky
Diane C.
Anderson Creek
I use this every single winter. Smells like Christmas in your house I love how scented it is. Only takes a few sprays to scent an entire room.
Erica R.
This my husband's favorite scent. makes our house smell like Christmas lol you really can't go wrong with this scent during the holiday season.
Stephanie H.
Rockwood , TN
I absolutely love all of the glad products. The smells are perfect smelling and they work really good. I repurchase this time and times again.
Haley H.
Trion
Love this scent! I first saw it at work, and I sprayed it around our office and fell in love! I went out and bought some for home right away!
Courtney C.
Love this air freshener for Christmas time. It just puts you in the Christmas spirit! The smell lingers around for a long time witch is great
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
This product I don't believe is strong enough after time, it fades semi-fast but I still love these products. I re-purchase them often.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love this glade spray!!! It smells fantastic! I reminds me of Christmas and smells just like standing in a forest of Christmas trees!