BY GLADE #100 in Air Fresheners

Kylie S.
Waukesha, WI
Who doesn’t love the smell of pine? Especially during winter this is the perfect piney scent to spray for the holiday season. A little more pricey but worth it since the smell lasts longer
M L.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade holiday scented air freshener. We picked this Be at Peace scent up after Christmas holiday. I kept mine in my vehicle for fragrance touch ups. pleasing scent . Works as suggested. Must reapply often as it eventually fades away. But I recommend trying glade scents if you have not done so. You will be pleased.
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
Anything that smells like a Christmas tree, I will purchase. I absolutely love the smell and it’s not Christmas to me without it circling through my house. I don’t think the smell stays around for a long time but i do think it’s a great temporary way to add some freshness to any room!
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I love the angelic smell of evergreens. Christmas is a magical time and the smells just add to that magic. I use this all over my home and it's so affordable. I buy multiple cans to have them all year long.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These scents are always fun to have durning the holidays as someone who can’t have a real tree I love having fresheners that smell like trees and holiday cheer and these linger for hours.
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
I love festive scents and this one is like Christmas in a bottle! Love it! And I love the price of glade products, super affordable! And the scent lasts a decent amount of time!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We keep a bottle of The Glade Winter Collection in The scent of Be at Peace right in our bathroom! It smells like Christmas in a bottle! It does not linger for a very long time which i wish it did! Other than that it is a great and affordable spray air freshner! I would highly recommend it!
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Glade Christmas scents are the absolute best. Literally as soon as they hit the shelves I'm buying all of them.. Especially pine/christmas tree. It's not that expensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend to a friend for some holiday smell goods
Linds P.
Washington, DC
My family recently moved down south and will be experiencing their first snowless winter. In an effort to help them adjust, I sent down a small care package of things to remind them of a good ole northern winter. I included this guy in the package. My mom sprayed immediately and was so happy when the house smelled like our normal Christmas.