BY GLADE #100 in Air Fresheners

Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I love the smell of winter, and this does a good job of keeping that scent around for long past season. I do wish the smell was longer lasting and not so powerful just as the start, but in a dorm room, it’s perfect to mask the smell of... well, whatever.
Michelle B.
3218 Charles Griffin Drive Garnet Valley, PA
Very clean smell that last for such a long time! I think it’s a reasonable price and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to everyone looking for an air freshener. You can find it at most grocery stores like target, Walmart, ACME and others.
Brittany M.
My absolute favorite scent! I love Christmas and everything about Christmas and this scent just reminds me of that time of the year! I love walking into my home in the fall and winter and have this scent dancing throughout!
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
I buy enough of the Pine smell each year at Christmas to last me a year! The fresh smell of the pine is my absolute favorite! And it stays in the air for quite sometime. It doesn't just dissapear!
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
My favorite scent it’s so fresh and clean nature but a vanilla scent it’s just good to spray up the house with this when your about to have guest over it works wonderful I love it I spray it in my room just because the scent is wonderful.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells like pine on a winter day. Smells like Christmas is here and presents should be under a tree. I love this collecting cannot wait for next year to purchase again.
Becca C.
Newington, CT
Crisp scent, typically released around Thanksgiving in time for the holidays. I look for it every year. Since we have a fake Christmas tree, this spray replicates the smell of a real one! Strong yet subtle, this spray is good for the bathroom or the living room, smells great throughout your home.
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This is a great air freshener. It lasts smell wise and covers up most unpleasant smells that you wouldn't want lingering. You can also get this quality product at a very reasonable price like the rest of the glade collection.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Abbey M.
Ballston Spa, NY
One of my all time favorite scents. Quick and easy! Great smell to freshen the house! Very effective! Great price for quantity and quality! Highly recommended to others, large or small space.