BY GLADE

Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
This is a great air freshener. It lasts smell wise and covers up most unpleasant smells that you wouldn't want lingering. You can also get this quality product at a very reasonable price like the rest of the glade collection.
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
I love festive scents and this one is like Christmas in a bottle! Love it! And I love the price of glade products, super affordable! And the scent lasts a decent amount of time!
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
Anything that smells like a Christmas tree, I will purchase. I absolutely love the smell and it’s not Christmas to me without it circling through my house. I don’t think the smell stays around for a long time but i do think it’s a great temporary way to add some freshness to any room!
M L.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade holiday scented air freshener. We picked this Be at Peace scent up after Christmas holiday. I kept mine in my vehicle for fragrance touch ups. pleasing scent . Works as suggested. Must reapply often as it eventually fades away. But I recommend trying glade scents if you have not done so. You will be pleased.
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
I love the angelic smell of evergreens. Christmas is a magical time and the smells just add to that magic. I use this all over my home and it's so affordable. I buy multiple cans to have them all year long.
Alejandra C.
Houston
Didn't really like the smell to it , I feel like it was very strong in just one spray however the smell did lasted for a pretty long time with just one spray of it
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We keep a bottle of The Glade Winter Collection in The scent of Be at Peace right in our bathroom! It smells like Christmas in a bottle! It does not linger for a very long time which i wish it did! Other than that it is a great and affordable spray air freshner! I would highly recommend it!
Rachel J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Glade Christmas scents are the absolute best. Literally as soon as they hit the shelves I'm buying all of them.. Especially pine/christmas tree. It's not that expensive and you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend to a friend for some holiday smell goods
Linds P.
Washington, DC
My family recently moved down south and will be experiencing their first snowless winter. In an effort to help them adjust, I sent down a small care package of things to remind them of a good ole northern winter. I included this guy in the package. My mom sprayed immediately and was so happy when the house smelled like our normal Christmas.