BY GLADE #3 in Warmers

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade® Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance as scented wax cubes melt in an electric table-top warming dish. Glade® Wax Melt cubes delivers up to 16 hours of fragrance, while the design always shines.

• Do you own a Glade Wax Melt warmer?3 Answers
  • Why did they have to discontinue this style??? I loved it!2 Answers
  • What are your favorite wax melt scents?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
courtney L.
This is one of my favorite ways to get the house smelling good!! It is awesome! And it smells so great. So many different scents you can get for it too! It is perfect for a house with a family because it doesn't get super hot so I don't have to worry about the kids getting hurt or it catching fire.
Amber V.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: White Box more...
I have this in green and white. It has a good, hot warming plate. This helps the wax melt evenly and I have had a good experience using this with many brands of scented waxes.
I have also used this to warm candles instead of lighting them.

Will likely repurchase if a current one breaks or if I can find a blue one. It was very affordable.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I can't tell you how much I love these things. I have had at least one of these in every home I've lived in since I was 13 so over 13 years now. They are very pretty and classy looking and are easy to turn on and off. They are great for a variety of different types of wax melting such as the great variety of affordable glade wax melts and off brand wax melts up to the bigger ones that look like reeces cups from yankee candle and other places. Then if you want you can remove the tray and place a candle directly onto the heating element right on top and melt the wax from a candle which makes the scent and candle last much longer and is also much safer. I can put a full size cheap candle on this and it will stay scented for over a month of constant heating. If you use a large yankee candle you're looking at a much longer period than that. This is also great to use with the yankee candle ready melt bowls. For ten bucks you really can't beat the style and function. I'm a forever fan!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Glade Wax Melts Electric Warmer more...
These are awesome and smell up the whole house! They come in a few scents and are easy to use. The only Eason I don’t give them 5 stars is bc they can be messy so sometimes I prefer a scented candle instead! But I’d buy again!
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Thsi was such a good melting warmer spreads it real nicely it is glass so it does get preety hot to touch on its own and if candle wax spills its hard to come off clothe
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love my wax warmer from glade! I actually got it five dollars off and love it so much! Idk why but it spreads the smell of the wax more thoroughly than my other one.
Lycaness ..
I seriously love this thing. I grabbed it as an add on item on Amazon a while back, and I have no regrets. I needed to replace my old warmer because the bulbs kept going out, I wanted something with a warming plate instead. I saw this one and figured I'd give it a try. I've had it for over a year and a half, and use it almost all the time and it's still going strong. When/if this one goes out I'll definitely be buying another.
Crystal F.
I'm obsessed with candles so when I found an amazing deal for this I was super excited to try this. I have children, so burning candles make me really nervous because I'm always afraid one will get knocked down, and with the wax warmers there are no flames which is AMAZING! I love that within an hour my whole house smells great. Some of the cheaper wax melts don't product much of a scent, which is not the wax warmers fault. It is definitely worth it to buy the more expensive melts. It is soo easy to clean this out- all you have to do is wait for the wax to cool down and harden then grab a knife and pop the melts out.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
I love love love this wax warmer. Not only was it only $10 at Target but it melts my wax cube so quickly and keeps a strong scent going! I am not disappointed one bit. I bought it for my kitchen because I wanted a continuous fragrance and because the white color/design fits right in. The other thing that I like is that it doesn't emit light. I'm going to have to get another one to replace my bedroom warmer so I can leave it on without the light shinning in my face at night.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
The Glade wax warmer is one of the best I've bought, I've bought several other name brand wax warmers that completely broke & stopped workong, meanwhile my glade warmer that I maybe spent $8 on has lasted me for years. I highly recommend Glade warmers over the other top name brand warmers as the Glade ones have never quit working on me.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
What are your favorite wax melt scents?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it make a big difference in the room. Is it easy to use. Does it leave a mess
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
I have only ever seen this in a blue and green combo. Are other colours available?
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Do these actually work in spreading a nice scent through the home? I need something for the living room and bigger areas than the bathroom! Does the scent last?
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Whats your easiest way to clean this out?