5 colors available

BY GLADE #4 in Warmers

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade® Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance as scented wax cubes melt in an electric table-top warming dish. Glade® Wax Melt cubes delivers up to 16 hours of fragrance, while the design always shines.

• Why did they have to discontinue this style??? I loved it!1 Answers
  • What are your favorite wax melt scents?10 Answers
  • Do these actually work in spreading a nice scent through the home? ...4 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
I've had 2 other brand candle wax burners, and this is the only one that has lasted. Even though I'm not impressed with their wax melts, the burner is very sturdy. It's reasonably priced (in my area) for $10, and they usually have coupons for the burner in the Sunday paper. On top of a $5 coupon that comes on some of the boxes, if you're lucky enough to get one. So, I got a super great deal on this great product.
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been looking for the perfect wax warmer so I went to my local market and randomly shopped. I came across this warmer and said it wouldn't hurt to try i guess. Best decision ever, this thing has my home smelling spectacular. It doest take up much space and is wonderful. I went back and ended up getting the last warmer as well. Cant wait until they restock.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I love this thing so much. It's also crazy inexpensive, unlike some other competitors. I use other non glade wax melts with this because you can, but the glade ones work the best. It's easy to use, and it gets the wax hot enough to get a great far traveling smell. I've had mine for 3 years and I couldn't be happier.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Obsessed with wax melts and I mistakenly thought I would have to buy an expensive warmer for them. But this glade warmer is only around $10 (completely affordable) and has an amazing throw! Love the hot plate warmers the best. I've had this one for over a year and it hasn't failed me yet!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
The BEST wax warmer you will find. I have tried Scentsy warmers, and light bulb warmers, but this warmer with the hot plate melts wax evenly, and is super powerful! I have one, and am hunting another, that's how good they work! Highly recommend if you are a wax junkie like me!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is my favorite wax warmer of all time. It warms up to the perfect temp to enable the wax to scent up a very large area. The color range is expanding (yay!) so I now own the blue, cream, purple and green. Highly recommended for any wax lovers out there!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
This is the best wax warmer I have ever owned. I love that it makes my whole house smell amazing and I don't have to worry about a lit candle getting knocked over. It's super easy to clean old wax out of. I'm obsessed with this and use it everyday.
Marilyn A.
Marilyn A.
Justice, IL
This makes my room smell AMAZING and I can leave it on all day without having to worry that it'll burn my house down. It's on sale for $9 at Cvs right now until 7/23 so go get it! I definitely recommend it if you don't want to burn a candle
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This is a great wax warmer. It's really durable and relatively inexpensive. I have two that I use daily in my home. They warm up quickly and are easy to clean. Using this product is my favorite way to spruce up my house!
Norrita M.
Norrita M.
I am a total wax addict! I have tons of warmer but I really love my glade warmer. It's cheap, about $10 at Walmart. It heats hot enough to to melt hard vendor wax. With a strong throw! I have 2 purple one!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
What are your favorite wax melt scents?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
I have only ever seen this in a blue and green combo. Are other colours available?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it make a big difference in the room. Is it easy to use. Does it leave a mess
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
MUSKEGON, MI
Whats your easiest way to clean this out?
Andjoua R.