BY GLADE

Glade® Red Honeysuckle Nectar™ Wax Melts.
New.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Nancy H.
Mendota
I used this product for the first time after running out of the product I normally use. To be honest smelled great for a few hours, then the smell was gone in a blink of an eye. I also felt like I paid to much for it, but it could have been because of the season I don't really know. I don't know if I'll buy this product again.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love using the Glade Wax melts all over my house! The smell that filters through my house is so pleasant! It reminds me of being at the honeysuckle bushes when I was little. My favorite thing about them is that the wax doesn’t lose its scent after one use, I use mine multiple times!
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
jacyrea t.
Hamilton, AL
all time favorite scent by Glade!! has a very nice smell and smells very clean. it definitely is worth the purchase and is very affordable. would definitely recommend to anyone!!! will buy this again!!!
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
These little small wax are great for perfect refills that's why you buy them of course but I also feel that they can be a little bit more cheaper I would recommend this to others.
Rosa C.
Orem, UT
I love the sweet smell they give off and they are very easy to use, just pop one in a wax melter thing and wait, some scents could be stronger, feels like they only smell good enough close by. But overall I like giving these as gifts as well as using them at home myself.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Glade wax melts are pretty good. Nice and affordable but they don't last as long as some wax melts. They have a nice variety but just wish they lasted longer. It's nice that you can get the room spray to match.
Paty S.
The smell is good in my opinion. The downside is that they only last about a day or two and on the third day the smell fades. They are affordable but i don't know if i would by this product again.
Kayla s.
My go to scent I re purchase a lot from Glade. It’s a very fresh and floral scent. I wouldn’t say it’s a super strong fragrance. Highly recommend as a purchase because it’s very affordable.
Christina D.
Kansas City, KS
I Love the scent of glade honey suckle nector. The first time i tried this i was very surprise at how wonderful the sent was and how much the sent travel in my front room. I really like that the smell was not overbearing and left just the right amount of scent that left my home feeling inviting and warm. This is a great product i can see myself sharing this with friends and family