Glade Wax Melts Lavender & Peach Blossom - 6 CT uploaded by Danielle W.Glade Wax Melts Lavender & Peach Blossom - 6 CT uploaded by SANDRA GABRIELA G.

BY GLADE #75 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Wax Melts Lavender & Peach Blossom.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

6 Wax melts.

2.3 oz (66g). see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This is a very rich smelling product. It will fill your entire home with a wonderful scent. It’s very effective. If you’re like me, and enjoy a strong scent, this product is for you. I purchased this at Walmart, and will continue to buy this product.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Battery G.
Waynesburg
I use almost anything that has Lavender in it but I also have to keep my pets in mind. I use this product in my bedroom and I just love walking into my room with the smell of Lavender.
Bridgette T.
El Paso
Love the wax melts! One piece of the wax melt will last me days! Easy to use and the scent is strong so you can smell it across several rooms. The only thing I don't like is that it takes awhile before it starts to melt and release the scent.
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this scent! Soon as the wax begins to heat the room is filled with an aroma of a sweet lavender however it doesn’t seem to last all that long. For the price I’d recommend picking them up whenever on sale.
Marlene D.
Lewisville
The price is good. I like the quality of this product. It’s effective and the smell lasts hours. I think I’ll be buying more many more so my home would smell fabulous everyday. Y highly recommend this product to others
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio
This is an awesome concept & an alternative to the “plug-ins”, though I use both. The fragrance affect is effective & the scents are pleasing. LOVE the Lavender & Peach...so clean & refreshing!! Highly recommend!!
Jacquelyn D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this blend of scents. It has a nice combination of earthy and fruity smells. It is one of my go-to melts for my livingroom. The price is decent as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love peach and I love lavender so I knew this was going to be amazing for my home. I put it in my elephant wall plug when the BF was t work and by the time he came home the whole house smelled of this amazingness even he loved it. I will be stocking up on this scent before it's gone!
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
the glade wax melts are my favorite. the smells last s long and smell up my whole house just from warming them in one room of my home. i even use them in the car by putting them in a dish and leaving them in the cup holder that is normally parked in direct sunlight so that it melts and smells up the car