BY GLADE

Glade® Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze™.

SC Johnson.

A Family Company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

Melts made in Canada.

6 wax melts 2.3 oz (66g). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
This wax smells so good! We get them from Wal-Mart our favorite place to shop because they have them for reasonable prices. This wax last at least 2 days of burning which I wish it would last 4 day's but it also depends how long it's being burned. if I burn them the 4 hours a day like it say it will last 4 day's almost but if I just burn it for however long they last 2 day's.
Meghan C.
Yorba linda, CA
Compared to other brands these last quite a long time😆. The only downside is I usually have to use 2 at a time because I like the stronger smell🙁. You can always find awesome deals for these at target and other stores so it's pretty affordable👍🏽. You do have to replace them every day and it can be tricky cleaning up depending on the wax warmer you use. 🍍
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
This is my all time Favorite scent!! I have it in my living room, my room and even my car! These melts are just so convenient because I can leave it plugged in my wax burner and it won't burn my house down if I leave it unattended. They last a good while and smel FANTASTIC
Becky K.
Albion, MI
I was hesitant to use Glade's wax due to my love for Scentsy products. But, I had a coupon, so I decided to try it out. I was very impressed! Scents are great and last just as long as Scentsy. Clean up is easy. Just dump out the wax and wipe clean.
Briannah R.
Warrensburg , MO
i love the Hawaiian scented smells! this one lasts a little bit longer than some of the other ones i've had. it would work well in a bathroom but in a bigger room the scent sort of gets lost. i would recommend for a bathroom for sure
casey b.
Milford, DE
When I tried switching my cubes from better homes to this I was disappointed. I typically like glades products however these didn't leave the smell in the house and I couldn't get three days like I can with my better days ones
Julia E.
Smells great! Very refreshing and lasts for a long time! It is a good price at Walmart, I don't know if it is the same everywhere because I have only gotten it there, but I would recommend to keep your house smelling great
Caitlin M.
These are fairly priced and you get about 6-8 melts with multiple burn use. They smell very fruity and tropical, almost like skittles! This is one of my go to scents when picking out wax melts!
Ashley B.
Montclair, CA
Love these! Pop it in your sensi ( one of those melted things) and it smells amazing. Hawaiian Breeze is fruity and tropical and makes any room smell like you're on an island paradise.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Love this stuff. Put it on my snowman candle melt during the Christmas season so it can remind me of Hawaii! Lasts pretty long too, about a few days if you put it on all day all night.