BY GLADE #35 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze™.

SC Johnson.

A Family Company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

Melts made in Canada.

6 wax melts 2.3 oz (66g). see more...

Buy on Kmart
Roberta E.
Slater
When I use these wax melts my whole house smells of tropical islands, like being in Hawaii. The scent in these glad wax melts last longer than any other brand I've found. I don't have to use the warmer for too long, and my house smells great so then I can turn it off. Just one square can last me up to 2 weeks. When it comes time to remove the wax it comes out so easy I just love it. I recommend this to anyone, they have many different scents to try.
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I have the melts and the actual candle! It smells so tropical that I cannot get enough! It does seem to fade after a few minutes with the spray but the melts and candle last a long time and continue to smell great! They last so long even though I burn my warmer all the time!
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
The perfect scent for everyday. I love these wax melts. I have no cons to say about these. It keeps my apartment smelling amazing! I think this product is affordable considering the amount of time they last.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
A great smelling wax melt. I love the scent it is a very light refreshing smell. The melt only releases it smell for about an hour and then it has an old waxy smell. They are moderately priced. I may re-purchase every now and again but they do not release sent long enough for me.
Brittney h.
Menasha
Glade makes the best Hawaiian breeze scent iv smelt other before but glade last all day long and is nice and strong these wax melts made my house smell warm and cozy
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I love wax melts there so enexpensive and the scent last longer than the spray i always buy this product and other different smells also something i always recomend to all my friends again this product will not break the bank and it is more than worth it you cant go wrong here
Sarah K.
Ashtabula
Glade Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze - 6 CT
These are the best wax melts I’ve ever bought! They last so much longer than any other brand, they aren’t to much more expensive and they smell so good! Everyone always compliments me on how great my house smells!
Ana T.
I love tropical scent. I love candels what I don't know that after a while you don't smell the scent anymore and what I love about this wax melt is that it feels like a candel but the scent last longer and less chances of forgetting it on and risking having an accident
Brooke G.
Ona
I love wax, I have a warmer in every room of my house. These do not throw very strongly, it’s a fresh non-overpowering clean smell. These are good when I want to have a fresh smell throughout the house instead of artificial smells.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
hawaiian breeze is by far my favorite scent out of these wax melts. its tropical and refreshing. it leaves you begging to go on a vacation somewhere nice and sunny where you can dip your toes in the water on a beach somewhere