BY GLADE #66 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze™.

SC Johnson.

A Family Company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

Melts made in Canada.

6 wax melts 2.3 oz (66g). see more...

Roberta E.
Slater
When I use these wax melts my whole house smells of tropical islands, like being in Hawaii. The scent in these glad wax melts last longer than any other brand I've found. I don't have to use the warmer for too long, and my house smells great so then I can turn it off. Just one square can last me up to 2 weeks. When it comes time to remove the wax it comes out so easy I just love it. I recommend this to anyone, they have many different scents to try.
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
I buy these quite frequently. They’re affordable and very fragrant. They aren’t too strong or give me a headache after being burned for awhile. They definitely help a big room smell nice & refreshed, I definitely suggest these & the Hawaiian scent is my favorite.
Brooke G.
Ona
I love wax, I have a warmer in every room of my house. These do not throw very strongly, it’s a fresh non-overpowering clean smell. These are good when I want to have a fresh smell throughout the house instead of artificial smells.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
A great smelling wax melt. I love the scent it is a very light refreshing smell. The melt only releases it smell for about an hour and then it has an old waxy smell. They are moderately priced. I may re-purchase every now and again but they do not release sent long enough for me.
Tia C.
Morehead Ky
The perfect scent for everyday. I love these wax melts. I have no cons to say about these. It keeps my apartment smelling amazing! I think this product is affordable considering the amount of time they last.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent changes my whole mood I burn the wax melts and I have the plugins in every room I even have the spray, it’s the smell dreams are made from Glade Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze - 6 CT
Sylvia O.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love wax melts there so enexpensive and the scent last longer than the spray i always buy this product and other different smells also something i always recomend to all my friends again this product will not break the bank and it is more than worth it you cant go wrong here
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Kryssie H.
Atlanta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of the Glade wax cubes. They smell great in the package, they do not last long in the wax warmer. After a week you didn't smell anything and I don't keep my warmer running all day long. I was really disappointed because I'm a loyal purchaser of the glade plug-ins and thought these would be a nice addition. They proved me wrong. :(
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These little melts smell so good that I have them in every room. I have several warmers throughout the house and these are in every one. They are very affordable and I get these at Target. I can sometimes get great deals with coupons. I have a stock of them. Glade Wax Melts Hawaiian Breeze - 6 CT