Glade Wax Melts Clean Linen - 6 CT uploaded by Megan L.Glade Wax Melts Clean Linen - 6 CT uploaded by Amanda M.

BY GLADE #21 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Wax Melts Clean Linen™.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

6 wax melts.

2.3 oz (66g). see more...

• "The melts last longer then you would think that they do!" in 1 review
  • "They're the best thing you can buy to make your house smell good, but, I will say "clean linen" scent does not smell very good compared to other scents you can buy." in 1 review
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
The glade clean linen scented wax melts that i purchased from Family Dollar were a great deal for price & it says they last up to 96hrs which sometimes peoduct brands seem too exaggerate a tad on how long burn will last but they truly do last forever it seems before having to switch & pop in a new wax melt. Not just that but they truly smell amazingly wonderful. Its such a welcoming fragrant espically after walking into a home from outside, and perfect for all occasions from a teenagers stinky room lol, too bathroom fumes & just a nice comforting delightful glowing scents in many different frangrants with a brand i trust & try stock up on them espically from the great sales prices offered & perfect for hosting parties indoor the aroma is never something ive heard a complaint about ever. Highly rated & amongst my favorites for the wax melts. Also ita not as pricey as Yankee Candle wax melts & smell just as wonderdul.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Who doesnt want to walk into a home smelling like you just did loads of laundry. With  Glade Wax Melts Clean Linen - 6 CT just melt and enjoy the fragrance of crisp, fresh linens throughout your house. I also like to use tue  Glade Clean Linen Room Spray for that extra added quickness. I've been a Glade fan for many years and its a brand I trust.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
These wax melts smell amazing & have a fresh, clean linen scent. They unfortunately do not last as long as some of the competitors brands do. They are affordable but not much less than brands that the scent lasts longer. I do use these “in-between orders” of my favorite wax melts, as it is very convenient to pick these up at the grocery store!
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff
I love the Glade scented candle line. The Wax Melts are my favorite. I love the scents. I find some of the seasonal ones are hard to find in my local area. There are usually only about three of the regular scents available at any given moment. Clean Linen is one of my favorites. I find that it reminds me of freshly washed laundry. Love it!
Samantha R.
Mission Viejo
I’m all about fresh clean smell in my home I’ve never been into fruity or food type smells I like fresh and these are great my only con and it’s probably cause I religiously use them but they burn quite quick even on a low setting
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I don’t like heavy scents lingering in my house so this Clean Linen scent is perfect for me. It works great and I love how my house smells when I have it on. It’s affordable and a great product.
Taylor W.
Baltimore, MD
Have always used this scent in my house, and in my car and as an air freshener. Nothing can beat clean linen, it’s not overpowering and makes everything just smell clean and refreshing
Ciara M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are very expensive for the time they last. For the first day or so the smell is strong and then for the rest of the cartridge - the smell is barley distinguishable. It is as if they mix the solution with water. Love the smell for the tiny amount of time it is present in my house. Do not recommend for the price point and quality.
Haley L.
Fletcher, OK
My favorite scent! I love for my house to smell clean. The scents last a little longer than other brands. I typically keep this scent stocked at my house. It’s definitely my go to.

back