BY GLADE #1 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Wax Melts Cashmere Woods™.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Up to 96 hours per pack.

Melts made in Canada.

6 wax melts 2.3 oz. (66g). see more...

• Does this come in larger then a 6 count package?1 Answers
Amy B.
Millington, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
Is there any other glade scent?! I wouldn’t know. Lol. I love the smell of amber and this has such a high concentration that I’m shocked it doesn’t cost more. Always smells wonderful and relaxing when we put fresh melts in the burners. The best part about this scent beyond the fact that every store in the continental US carries it is that it works any season. It’s not one of those scents that only work during a certain time of the year. This one never gets old. If I had to pick a negative I’d have to say it rarely lasts the “up to two weeks” it often says. But that’s ok. I always have tons in hand
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
I usually use this in the spray can but the melts work just as great. This smell isn’t too strong and definitely not weak. I love this product. The smell lasts for hours. Would recommend this product for the price. Definitely worth it.
Kemile V.
These wax melts make your house/room/apartment or whatever you put it in smell AMAZING!! i have used this and the spray version of Cashmere Woods. the wax melts make the smell last longer when you keep your melter on but the spray does the exact same thing and it’s a little cheaper because you don’t have to buy the melter.
Danielle H.
I love wax melts and glade is my favorite! The smell last longer than other brands I’ve tried. Easy clean up whenever you need to change the scent. It is worth the money! And I definitely recommend it to anyone who uses a wax warmer.
Kira P.
I love the scent but the scent fades quite quickly. The melts are amazing but they burn time isn’t the best. I was disappointed because they were so affordable. I wouldn’t recommend these melts because it’s not worth the price point
Reyna S.
I was excited to purchase this because I love woodsy scents. I was disappointed when the scent was not as strong as the usual Glade plugins. I do not recommend for large rooms. Maybe nothing bigger than a coat closet, yeah it was that bad.
Elizabeth D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cashmere woods is great if you love those fall spicy scents. It’s really great when you’re looking for a cheap option. However, it really does not last very long which is upsetting but for the price you can’t really complain.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This scent is warm and inviting, but not in a way that you'd only use it in the winter/holiday months. The melts fill a room pretty efficiently but the power of the scent doesn't last as long as I wish it would.
Hollie E.
Lyman, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this line- it scents my entire house and leaves it smelling fresh, clean, and polished. I’ve received so many compliments from guests! It is extremely effective and lasts throughout my entire downstairs.
Janna M.
Does this come in larger then a 6 count package?