BY GLADE

New Formula Helps Deliver a More Powerful Fragrance Experience Up to 176 Hours per Pack Cubes of Scented Wax Melt Promote a True-to-Life Fragrance Helping to Fill Your Home with a Scent You ll Love 2 Glade Wax Melts Are Available in a Wide Variety of Your Favorite Glade Scents Helps give even your largest rooms a boost of fragrance with Glade Wax Melts. 11 Wax Melts ~ 4.26 oz Melts see more...

• Does anyone know how long they last? Are they comparable ...2 Answers
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
A GREAT scent that I use in many other glade products. However the wax melted just is not worth it. The clean up is stupid and the scent just isn’t as strong with the melts.

I would recommend using any other Glade product to get this scent!
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
The Cashmere Woods scent is my husband’s favorite, and I have to say, it really is quite nice. (Plus, it now reminds me of him. ☺️😍) We buy that scent in both the wax melts and the room freshening sprays, and together, they definitely leave our home smelling lovely. I’m glad my love introduced me to these products when we met because I’ve since fallen in love with them, and will definitely continue to purchase them! :)
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
I love the smell of Cashmere Woods it smells like bath and body works but is cheaper. My only issue is that the wax melts doesn't smell up a large room. I gave it 5 stars on the smell alone.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
By far my favorite wax melt scent. I purchased in bulk as I never wanted to be without this product. Scent lasts decently long for the price. My only gripe is that they make the plug in on the same scent but it smells nothing likd the wax melt which is a bummer.
Edie G.
Cashmere woods makes my home smell warm and cozy. It’s the only glade plug in I buy year round. I would recommend this scent to anyone! It’s not too strong which is a huge plus. Some plug ins can be way to over powering but this one is just PERFECT!
stephanie m.
South Lebanon, OH
This scent smells so clean but so fresh but super homey. I love it. And it’s inexpensive sometimes it can give me a head ache though not sure if it’s because it’s super strong when your first put it in but I still love the way it smells
Matthxw B.
Tulsa
Out of all the Gain products. Cashmere Woods is the best out there. I have so many memories with this scent being around. It just gives me joy. I have tons of this stuff in my house. I will always have this amazing product around
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this cashmere scent! The plug ins last a long time & have a super strong scent that fills your home. This scent is really unique & not too woodsy. They’re inexpensive & I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Tiffanie K.
Las Vegas
I don’t personally use this for my house but I do buy it for my grandmother as she LOVES this scent.
They house is always stocked up with these
They smell really good and are super strong.
Pet Oder no more!!!
Shelley S.
Does anyone know how long they last? Are they comparable to the Scentsy Wax Melts?