Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesGlade
Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 92oz

Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 9.2oz

by Glade

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the comforting glow of candlelight. Glade Jar Candles quickly fill your home with a combination of alluring fragrance and warm light.Enveloping. Romance. Fresh citrus, cool aromatics, dewy ferns and oakmoss are balanced by cedar, powdery sandalwood, and smoky leather. Wrapped around the shoulders; utter happiness. Feels like bliss.DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before use. Keep matches and foreign objects away from lit candle. Place candle on a flat, heat-resistant surface away from drafts. Keep lit candles away from anything that can catch fire. Do not move lit candle. Wait until wax hardens to move a candle. Stop using your Glade jar candle and Glade 2in1 Candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains.USES: Quickly fill any room with fantastic fragrances.

Candle Style: Votive

Candle Material: Wax

Assembly Details: No assembly required

Number of Wicks: 1

Scent: Sandalwood

Candle Construction: Machine-Poured Construction

Approximate burn time: 20 hours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 9.2oz!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 9.2oz uploaded by katelyn L.
Purchased at: Big Lots
This is one of my favorite glade scents ! It is so good . Smells like wintertime. Smells a little bit like cologne, and woody , I think of smoke and wood and spices and cologne with fire and blankets . It’s so good .
October K.
Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 9.2oz uploaded by October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this candle smells. It sucks that it is limited edition. It's a woodsy smell, it's kinda masculine smelling reminds me of a light mens cologne. I kept this one in the bathroom. I hardly burn it so it has lasted a long time. My other limited edition one I think it was called sugar plum fairy is about gone that one is good too.
April N.
This candle is one of my favorites. It is more of a masculine smell (in my opinion) mixed with a clean smell. I love using this candle in the fall and early winters as it just brings a welcoming feel to any home that is burning it! I wish this was a year round candle, though!
Camille S.
Lohn, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Seasonal candle! Perfect for fall and winter days! Smells great! Under $10 is a win in my book for any candle that smells this good! Stock up while you can!
mary P.
Sacramento, CA
Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Candle - 9.2oz uploaded by mary P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this scent. It's more on the masculine side so my husband can't wait for me to light it. Its scented with evergreen and bergamot so it gives us the great smell of fall. They are incredibly cheap and last a long time. I plan on picking up a bunch more
katalina H.
Bismarck, AR
YES YES YES! I cant explain how much I LOVEEE this exact smell! I have at least one in every room, something about It makes me feel relaxed and cozy! also a great gift for a cute care package. this candle and a nice bath bomb is something ever girl can get behind
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
The scent throw on these candles was decent in a large sized room. The scent wasn't my cup of tea; it's a musky masculine scent in my opinion. The scent works best for fall and winter.
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
This candle smells so good, it reminds me of the holidays lol its very long lasting and the aroma will fill the room quickly
Mara B.
Ein toller Duft! Wurde mir geschenkt, entsprechend kann ich den Preis nicht beurteilen, werde die Kerze aber wohl nachkaufen!

Looking for your answer?