Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Warm Flannel Embrace Automatic Spray Refill

Glade® Warm Flannel Embrace Automatic Spray Refill

by Glade

Enjoy up to 60 days of continuous rosemary, citrus, and cardamom freshness with Glade® Warm Flannel Embrace Automatic Spray Refill.Based on 36-minute setting.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® Warm Flannel Embrace Automatic Spray Refill!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 7
1,429 reviews
Glade® Warm Flannel Embrace Automatic Spray Refill uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Talk about a game changer scent and a manly scent at that. Love how 3 scents cardamom ,sandalwood and fern make up this warm embody scent. I love how easy it is to point and spray and scent lasted awhile and did not disapate right away like some room sprays.
Carrie W.
Lewistown, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Well, first off it smells like a man’s cologne spray IMO. So this may be a good scent for the guys to pick up to refresh their room or home, instead of some of those other scents like the flowery ones. I thought it would be a good scent for Fall Time since it’s time to get all cozy and stuff. But, I thought wrong! It can be purchased at your local DOllar General store, Walmart or any groceries store at an average of $1 a can. That’s a great price if you ask me!! Overall, the smell wasn’t bad it just wasn’t one I liked in my house! 🙍🏻💙
Angela J.
Monroe, OH
Smells really great! Perfect for fall Glade only cons is they don’t last long enough and the price is very steep for the amount of product.
Jessica J.
Sikeston, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent is amazing I’m so sad that it’s only out in fall and winter time though if they sold it all year round I would buy it in bulk! I always get compliments when I spray it before guests come over
Morgan D.
N Little Rock, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually really like Glade scents and thought I would like this one, but it’s very strong and smells more like someone used too much cologne. It’s affordable and nice to freshen a room up a bit but I won’t buy this scent again.
Cindy F.
FULLERTON, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep this stuff in the bathroom. Its strong and it gets the job done. It's super inexpensive and I recommend using this air freshener specifically in the bathroom. Do not waste your money on something that costs more because if you have multiple people using the same bathroom, then the spray will get used up fast. You can buy these at many stores and also, not stress over how much people are spraying. They have so many scents and every season they have collections that I'm very much into. I really like the amber scents because its very noticeable and it fills the room up.
Maxine C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this air freshener!!! The smell of sandalwood mixed with fern and cardamom is just amazing. It makes area smell nice and refreshing. It almost smells like a men's cologne I got told by a friend. I have thus spray in almost every room.
Kasey T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this sent. I stock up on it every fall and winter so I’ll have it year. I just discovered a new seasonal scent well new to me I’m not sure if it’s a new glade sent or not but it is called deep Amber hills and I am very in love with that one too I’m about to go online and see how much of it I can order because the stores around me do not offer this sent in very many options one store has the automatic spray and one store has candles and that’s it... so glade.com here I come
Victoria A.
Hialeah, FL
This fragrance is my absolute fav. I always go to this. This is about god knows how many times I have bought this. It smells delicious. Literally like a fresh scent.
Diedra P.
Matthews, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m all for manly scents. This gives a nice warm cozy scent. The scent doesn’t seem to linger long. But for a dollar you really can’t beat it because it does smell very well.

Looking for your answer?