BY GLADE #69 in Air Fresheners

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the scent of tropical fuits and vanilla that lasts up to 96 hours per pack. Use with the Glade® Wax Melts Electric Warmer.

• Was this only a seasonal scent? I can't find it anywhere anymore!1 Answers
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Albertville, MN
I love these! When you lift open the packaging you get greeted with a fruit smell and when they melt down in the warmer the room smells like fruit. It's funny to see people sniff then ask why the room smells like fruit.

The only con i have about them is that the smell doesn't last as long as I hope. They usually last about 6 hours or so. I've never timed it but when you leave it on overnight the smell isn't there in the morning but this is one of those things you can get at Target or Walmart and sometimes Target runs the better deal with the free gift cards.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
The glade vanilla passion fruit wax melt was one of my favorite scents. I used the glade warmer as you see in the picture, and this potent scented wax melt would last for 6 hours strong, and then the scent slowly fade. Is easy to clean by letting it cool down and popping it out with a blunt wood or rubber tool. I then threw the used dried wax away in the garbage.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
I have just recently starting using a wax melter and am in love with this scent. Pro= it last so long and always smells so good. Its very effective and keeps my house smelling so great. Its very affordable. One pack of these last a long time! Its been almost a year and I'm still on my first pack!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
This scent smells soooo good, but it does not hold up against most other brands. I have dollar store brand wax melts that are more potent and last longer than these. Definitely not worth the $3+. Since it smells so good for about half a day and thats it, I gave it 2 stars.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
I love these wax melts, they smell so amazing. They are super affordable and easy to use. The only thing I don't like about it is they don't last as long as I thought they would. But for the most part, they do their job. I will repurchase because the scent is so amazing!
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Love the smell of this wax!! It's my favorite so far! But if you let it melt for a long time the smell tends to fade, I always have to put a little more of wax from time to time so it keeps smelling good.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Copley, OH
my apartment was smelling weird so i decided to try this scent and its amazing! it made my apartment smell great and it lasts a long time
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
These waxmelts smell amazing an the smell last a long time mostly a whole day . glade has always been a great brand an totally worth it
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
The scent options were great and the squares melted quickly and easily filled my living room. While I was happy with the strength of the scent and the scent itself I was really disappointed with how quickly they lost their smell. I usually use a similar product in a different brand and get almost twice the length of days out of it before I replace the cube. While I liked the Glade scents I probably would not purchase again because it doesn't last nearly as long as other brands and is actually slightly more expensive.
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
These smell really good. They are larger individual blocks than other brands, such as Scentsy, Better Homes & Garden, and the store brand. The scent even seems to last longer than the other brands, including Scentsy. The only problem I have with these is that they stain/stick to the warmer. Whereas the Scentsy wax will wipe right out or soak up in a cotton ball when melted, these seem to "cling" like they have actually burnt like food in a skillet.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Was this only a seasonal scent? I can't find it anywhere anymore!