BY GLADE

Give even your largest rooms a boost with the scent of tropical fuits and vanilla that lasts up to 96 hours per pack. Use with the Glade® Wax Melts Electric Warmer.

• Was this only a seasonal scent? I can't find it anywhere ...1 Answers
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually love glade products but this one is a miss for me. The initial scent is really nice and the packing and individual squares are convenient but the scent doesn't last long at all. I do not recommend and will not buy again
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
The Glade wax melts are great! The scent fills the room before the wax even melts. I put one cube into my burner and the scent last for at least 4 days. They have a great selection also.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
These smell really good. They are larger individual blocks than other brands, such as Scentsy, Better Homes & Garden, and the store brand. The scent even seems to last longer than the other brands, including Scentsy. The only problem I have with these is that they stain/stick to the warmer. Whereas the Scentsy wax will wipe right out or soak up in a cotton ball when melted, these seem to "cling" like they have actually burnt like food in a skillet.
Holli O.
Hobart
This product is always smells amazing. The biggest downfall is I have little children and I do not feel safe with having hot open wax in my house. Therefore I do not buy this product that much. If you do not have a problem I would highly recommend you giving it a shot
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've tried a lot of wax melts that lasted for days and even some lasted weeks and glade was one of the more pricey ones I tried and it barely even lasts a day. Very disappointing. The smell isn't even strong enough to make a room smell good when it is working.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love scents that are long lasting & powerful enough to travel thru a large space but not so strong that it overwhelms in smaller rooms. I love this scent & I hope if you try it, you will too.
Peace✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#passion
Sandra R.
Love the flowery scents as soon its starts to melt the aroma fills the room. I have to becareful with flowery scents due my husbands allergies. I use more natural scents. I love to walk in my house when it smells so good. It puts me in a better mood.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT. IT SMELLS GREAT, BUT IT ISN'T THAT STRONG. IT ALSO DOESN'T SEEM TO LAST LONG. I'D RATHER SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY IN ACTUAL SCENTSY BRAND, EVEN WALMART'S BRAND IS STRONGER AND IT'S CHEAPER.
Roxanne M.
The waxes are great.   I wished they would complete evaporate after the scent is completely gone because it is a pain to pour out, wipe out, and them not get the wax on the countertop that is pores because it will stain it.
KayCee D.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell alone is AMAZING. By far my most favorite fragrance. My issue is that the smell doesn't last as long in these melts. I melt them a couple of times and then it's gone. I wish it lasted longer.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY
Was this only a seasonal scent? I can't find it anywhere anymore!