BY GLADE

To prevent fire, burn within sight. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all material. Do not burn on cold, wet or unstable surface. Burn away from drafts. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens. Never burn more than four hours. Stop use when 1/4 inch of wax remains. Do not extinguish with water. Do not reuse. Discard after use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kaitlyn D.
North St. Paul
This candle smells amazing and I would highly recommend it for people who love a strong vanilla sent. This candle lasts very long and is very affordable. It is the perfect size and everything. This would be a perfect gift for any candle lover! Glade Large Jar Candle, Vanilla Cupcake, 9.2 Ounce
Cassie W.
I absolutely love this scent. It smells like fresh baked goods, without the hard work! Not to overpowering and not too light, it carries well in a pretty decent size living room. I just wish it came in larger sizes! We use candles a lot in my house and I need bigger jars!
Keyshia C.
New York
Smells like a real fresh Vanilla Cupcake. This product is fabulous. The aroma permeates the entire room with the smell of vanilla cupcakes baking in the oven. While this seems like the obvious statement, I'm noting this here since the description claims it burns for 75 hours. I've found this to be more like 45-50, even with trimming the wicks. Still, the scent is lovely, and the jar candles style a bit more elegant than the pillar style.
Desiree M.
Pasadena
This smells really great and keeps the pet odor out of my house. Would recommend anyone use these for covering up ANY smell in your house. The vanilla scent is definitely my favorite out of them all! Would recommend
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I love the sweet smell of the Glade Vanilla Cupcake candles! They are so aromatic and delicious! They are great for making the house smell better, and for just relaxing in the tub. The are pretty affordable, and burn nicely.
nichole r.
Loved this candle and now I can't find it anywhere! It smells just like vanilla iced cake. So yummy! Would definitely purchase again
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
These candles have such an amazing in your face kindof smell! Even without the candle lit it gives off a great odor
Kyla B.
Lees Summit, MO
I wish this fragrance was available in one of the plug ins. It smells so perfectly like vanilla buttercream.
Jessica R.
Naugatuck
smells great and lasts a long time, it will literally fill your house with the smell. definetly recommend!
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
I love these candles! They smell amazing and keep my house smelling good! I just wish they lasted longer.