Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesGlade
Glade Tropical Blossoms PlugIns Scented Oil Starter Kit

Glade® Tropical Blossoms PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit

by Glade

Create continuous ambience with the scent of monoi blossom, elderflower and coconut essential oils with Glade® Tropical Blossom PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® Tropical Blossoms PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit!
Becky G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Glade® Tropical Blossoms PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit uploaded by Becky G.
I have one in every room of my house I like that you can set a automatic time for it to spray
Nesaba J.
Stewart ave
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade® Tropical Blossoms PlugIns® Scented Oil Starter Kit uploaded by Nesaba J.
I love this scent and a few others.The aprtment im staying at didn't seem to be opened regularly for air circulation so it did have a weird smell.Got a few of these bad boys and the smell went away.I do realize though that some of the same scent aren't as strong,not sure if it's just defective. BUT I LOVE GLADE SCENTS WHEN THEY ACTUALLY WORK!
Angie O.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have these all over the house, they smell great, and last quite a while.... these are the only plug ins i use.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I use these as well to put smelly goods around my home. Their scents smell greT and do last the 40-45 days. I’m very happy with these
melissa P.
San Juan, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not my favorite. I’ve been having issues that the oil container still has oil but the top is dry. It’s unfortunately happened several times and they aren’t that cheap to keep throwing them away so I am no longer purchasing them. I will admit when they work they smell amazing.
Amber S.
Gastonia, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These glade plugins are great when first used. But after a few days you can’t really seem to smell them anymore, unless your right near where it’s plugged in.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love love love the glad plug ins especially for our bathroom. We got this starter kit and have been trying different scents. So far blue odyssey is my favorite!
Maria P.
Everett, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these plug ins. The house always smells fresh and clean. We all have our own smell in our house but this neutralizes any smells.
Shannon  R.
Covington, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have these all thru out my house. They leave such a nice light scent & last a really long time compared to burning wax melts.
Erin W.
Cape Coral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Glade® Hawaiian Breeze® Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil - 5 Refills This is my favorite smell from Glade. It lasts for almost the whole month. It makes your house smell so sweet and inviting. There is nothing I would do to improve this product. It is a little bit more expensive than other products but definitely worth it.

Looking for your answer?