Glade Tough Odor Solutions Fresh Scent Fabric + Air Pet Odor Eliminator uploaded by Sarah G.

BY GLADE

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Fresh Scent Fabric + Air Pet Odor Eliminator.
New.
Fights even the toughest cooking, pet, & bathroom odors.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• "It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "Scent lasted longer and smelled great." in 1 review
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
We used this one time a few years ago. It worked well, my stores stopped selling it so we tried febreze. I would recommend either brand. Both had light scents that lasted at least 3 days.
Karrie V.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoyed having this product around when I had my dog.. It worked really well on area rugs and her doggy bed, and I always gave an extra spray in the air because I loved the fresh smell of it. The price is great just the product. If you have pet or athletes for children this product is for you.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
It works for a couple hours, but smells great!! It is kind of pricey to be honest, but it might not really be worth it. You can make your own "Febreze" for cheaper if you want too.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this Glafe Tough Odor Solution. The fresh scent is my favorite. I don't have pets but this is wonderful for eliminating cigarette smoke and food that's been burnt, or to even just make my home smell super fresh.
Sarah G.
Avalon, PA
Love the way this fabric and air freshener smells! It leaves the house smelling clean and odor free! Gets rid of smells from litter boxes and stinky trash!
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Great product to spray down the couch and rug before company comes! Really replaces te pet odor with a fresh natural scent.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
Not as foot as febreez, the spray is heavier so it takes longer to dry. It was on sale so it wasn't a total bust
Stacy H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells great and really does eliminate my dogs odors. It leaves my house smelling fresh and clean.
Heather F.
Laredo , TX
Better than Febreze. Scent lasted longer and smelled great. Spray on everything. Worked wonders for per odors.
Stephanie A.
It doesn't remove all odors. I'd say that it removes odors for a couple of hours then they come back.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite scent?
Janilly H.
Staten Island , NY
How many different scents are there?