BY GLADE

Glade Clear Springs Tough Odor Solutions Spray.
New.
Fights even the toughest cooking, pet, & bathroom odors.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs Spray
  • "It's not an overpowering smell but makes the whole house smell nice." in 1 review
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ
Glade sprays are my favorite. They are great for eliminating tough odors all around the house and last pretty long
Kt E.
Perfect for covering up liter box smells. I spray it once and don't ever have a problem for the rest of the day!
Mandi S.
I find that these work just as well as any other odor eliminating spray. They never last as long as they promise.
Marvin M.
Wyoming, MI
Great product strong scent wish the it was kid and pet friendly. Would definitely purches it again
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
Good smell that is excellent on strong odors! Perfect for In the bathroom & besides the trash can!
Teresa T.
San Jacinto, CA
Great product. I think it is more effective than the Febreze air fresheners
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
We always use glade in our apartment. It isn't overpowering but always leave the whole apartment smelling clean and fresh! Always a go to especially with their fall scents.
Kimberly C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I do really like the scent of this spray. I find that the glade products always tend to last pretty long and always have nice scents!
Ariel H.
It's not an overpowering smell but makes the whole house smell nice. Love the fresh scent after using it