Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs Fabric + Air Odor Eliminator uploaded by Kendra W.

BY GLADE

Glade Clear Springs Tough Fabric + Air Odor Solutions.
New
Fights even the toughest cooking, pet, & bathroom odors.
SC Johnson - a family company. see more...

Holly L.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Nice clean scent. Love that I can use this on large items that you cannot wash- sofas, upholstery items. Works well since we have multiple pets and teenagers.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
This stuff smells so good and keeps my house smelling so fresh! Covers up all types of funky smells like dirty diapers or spinach! The smell also stays around for quite some time! The one thing I wasn't to find of was the fact that the spray was such a heavy mist it usually got on me to so I'd pretty much take a glade shower every time.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
I love this Stuff !!!! I Love Spraying it on my sofas kids bed and in the house in general i love the smell !!!! It really does wwok plus i turn some candles on so it really does its job plus its no even expensivr very affordable0you wont be dissapointed
Coral S.
Coral S.
Enid, OK
It's an okay product, it's too watery and doesn't smell as strong as febrees
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
This stuff works magic!!!! We have animals in our home, I vacuum my furniture daily and spray this once a week and you never smell pets in my home!!
Alison N.
Alison N.
Athens
Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Can't say enough good about the product!! If you have animals inside it is a must have!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Love this product. it really does work and is priced a little better than frebreeze!
Love the smell it's one of my favorites. Works well masking and eliminating odors. Not badly priced.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , Ky
When I am done cleaning I go around and spray this in closest, on the carpet and beds just to give them a fresh smell!!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
SALEM, OR
When my kids play outside and then come in they smell like wet dogs and this covers the yucky smell fabulously