BY GLADE

Get rid of those deep-down smells in your home with Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator. It's great for anything from dampness and mildew to smoke and pet odor! Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator Eliminates deep-down odors and freshens your home Red Honeysuckle scent 32 oz see more...

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Carpet & Room, Clear Springs
  • "I have 2 dogs and when company comes over I always get complemented on how great my house smells!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It'll make your whole house smell so fresh" in 2 reviews
  • "it makes my whole house smell good i recommend it to anybody." in 2 reviews
Lira N.
Lira N.
This is the best! I apply this all over my carpets let it sit for about 5 min and then I vacuum it off, and the carpets and the whole room smells so good! It's an awesome product! Highly recommend it!!!
Charis H.
Charis H.
Takoma park, MD
Gives room great odor and gets dander and particles out of carpet well. Have to be careful not to sprinkle too much, leaves white residue on carpet.
Reva H.
Reva H.
I use the clean linen and really like it. I use it all over the house. It keeps my trash cans smelling great
Kassondra M.
Kassondra M.
Kingsville, TX
I do not use anything g else in my house!!! even before you walk in you could smell the freshness! not to mention the smell last long!
Devan W.
Devan W.
I absolutely love this product! I always use this before vacuuming my carpet and it smells amazing.
Erica Jane C.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Decorator Expert
Love!!! It leaves my carpet smelling so fresh and clean. The scent stays around for awhile too! Next time you Vacuum, your vacuum also smells really good! Lol
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
I love this too! Sprinkle it on the rug and then vacuum leaves no horrible odor in the house
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Decorator Expert
Love using this when I vacuum!! Freshened the whole house!! Will purchase again for sure!!!!
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
I absolutely love the carpet powder it smells amazing when your done vacuuming! The sent is not strong but enough to make your home smell managing I would totally recommend this product
Ronnece C.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love this product you don't have to sprinkle much to be able to smell it all through your house even if you only sprinkle some in one room.