BY GLADE

Get rid of those deep-down smells in your home with Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator. It's great for anything from dampness and mildew to smoke and pet odor! Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator Eliminates deep-down odors and freshens your home Red Honeysuckle scent 32 oz see more...

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Carpet & Room, Clear Springs
  • "I have 2 dogs and when company comes over I always get complemented on how great my house smells!!" in 2 reviews
  • "It'll make your whole house smell so fresh" in 2 reviews
  • "it makes my whole house smell good i recommend it to anybody." in 2 reviews
Lira N.
This is the best! I apply this all over my carpets let it sit for about 5 min and then I vacuum it off, and the carpets and the whole room smells so good! It's an awesome product! Highly recommend it!!!
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
I love using this on my carpet! I have two dogs and they're clean, but this just helps all the wet dog smell that there may be and any other odors. Vacuums up really easy and leaves your house smelling so fresh!
Abbe  K.
This smells great and works well! However, it only leaves the carpet smelling good for MAYBE two days at the most. After having my carpet professionally cleaned I will not use the product again because they said the powder is actually bad for the carpet and eventually builds up in the floor.
Ashley r.
Tiverton, RI
I tried this when I had hamsters because of their odor. I sprinkled it on the floor and vacuumed it up, the smell was terrible. I did not find the scent of his product to cover the odor well at all. It almost made it worse and drove my allergies crazy!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I always sprinkle this before I vacuum because I have a wool rug and if there are any wet spots, the vacuum makes it smell worse. This powder smells soooo good.
Kassondra M.
Kingsville, TX
I do not use anything g else in my house!!! even before you walk in you could smell the freshness! not to mention the smell last long!
Daniela H.
I have a cheap vacuum so I'm willing to bet that's the issue, but this always clogs up the vacuum no matter how little I use. They have nice scents though.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely love this product you don't have to sprinkle much to be able to smell it all through your house even if you only sprinkle some in one room.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I completely enjoy Glade products. This carpet deodorizer smells so good. It's awesome if you have pets too. It'll make your whole house smell so fresh
Heidi L.
E Hampstead, NH
I always use Glade products. I have 2 dogs and when company comes over I always get complemented on how great my house smells!! Kudos to Glade!!