BY GLADE

Get rid of those deep-down smells in your home with Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator. It's great for anything from dampness and mildew to smoke and pet odor! Glade® Carpet and Room odor eliminator Eliminates deep-down odors and freshens your home Red Honeysuckle scent 32 oz see more...

Glade Tough Odor Solutions Carpet & Room, Clear Springs
  • "I have 2 dogs and when company comes over I always get complemented on how great my house smells!!" in 2 reviews
  • "it makes my whole house smell good i recommend it to anybody." in 2 reviews
  • "It'll make your whole house smell so fresh" in 2 reviews
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I feel like im the only person who still uses carpet fresh but i love the glade carpet deoderizer it smells amazing an keeps the carpet clean with a fragrant scent
Aerin M.
I absolutely love the carpet powder it smells amazing when your done vacuuming! The sent is not strong but enough to make your home smell managing I would totally recommend this product
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
I love using this on my carpet! I have two dogs and they're clean, but this just helps all the wet dog smell that there may be and any other odors. Vacuums up really easy and leaves your house smelling so fresh!
Abbe  K.
This smells great and works well! However, it only leaves the carpet smelling good for MAYBE two days at the most. After having my carpet professionally cleaned I will not use the product again because they said the powder is actually bad for the carpet and eventually builds up in the floor.
Jetlira N.
This is the best! I apply this all over my carpets let it sit for about 5 min and then I vacuum it off, and the carpets and the whole room smells so good! It's an awesome product! Highly recommend it!!!
Becca P.
Lucedale, MS
This is the best smelling carpet fragrance! It's a powder that you sprinkle on your carpet, I let mine set for a few minutes, then you vacuum the excess! And I also use mine in the bottom of my trash can every time I change my bag, makes my trash can smell great!
Ashley r.
Tiverton, RI
I tried this when I had hamsters because of their odor. I sprinkled it on the floor and vacuumed it up, the smell was terrible. I did not find the scent of his product to cover the odor well at all. It almost made it worse and drove my allergies crazy!
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I always sprinkle this before I vacuum because I have a wool rug and if there are any wet spots, the vacuum makes it smell worse. This powder smells soooo good.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Love!!! It leaves my carpet smelling so fresh and clean. The scent stays around for awhile too! Next time you Vacuum, your vacuum also smells really good! Lol
Daniela H.
I have a cheap vacuum so I'm willing to bet that's the issue, but this always clogs up the vacuum no matter how little I use. They have nice scents though.