BY GLADE

Glade Spring Collection Candle Sparkle Of Spring
  • "I absolutely love candles so you cannot go wrong when buying this one because it smells light and its great for spring and the summer weather" in 1 review
  • "I love their plugins most because they are cheap enough and have so many scents now that I can have one in living room and one going in the bathroom." in 1 review
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am a huge fan of glade and have been for years and years. I love their plugins most because they are cheap enough and have so many scents now that I can have one in living room and one going in the bathroom. They other thing is I can get them pretty much anywhere, even at the dollar store. But if I run out of my Wallflower or Wallplug from Yankee Candlea it is a much bigger trip and I end up spending so much money. So Glad I love you and I am loving all the new fun stuff you have been coming out with and all the new scents.
Shellie S.
League City , TX
There are very few Glad products that don't hit the mark on scent and value. These are no exception - great throw on the scent, and they leave the house smelling great. The new spring line is a little different from their usual lines, but I recommend trying them.
Erica S.
Georgetown, KY
I love these smells!! Glade has some awesome stuff, i don't love their candles as much as i like their plug ins, because they are amazing. The candles are OK, but if you really want your house to smell good, go get the plug ins! They are cheaper than Yankee Candle and work just as well!
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
These make my house smell so good! I live in Oregon where allergies are the worst in the country so I have to hibernate during spring, these make it s little bit better!
Katherine M.
Croydon , PA
Glade's spring candles (all scents) are very nice! Using them in small rooms such as my bathroom; massage room, and bedroom, they do leave the room smelling fresh. This scent is a very relaxing one!
Leigh W.
Who could resist a sparkle of fresh! This candle is a reminder sunny days are coming. Glade candles keep their scent right up to the bottom of the candle.
Brooke H.
Cedartown , GA
This candle smells so amazing, the smell last a while, and it has my house smelling so good and ready for this spring weather! Very affordable and great!!
Nikki E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love glade products! There seasonal products are great and this one smells really good. Smell lasts for days later in your house
Trina S.
Adelanto, CA
I love the smell. Its not overpowering yet it keeps my house smelling fresh all day. You can not o wrong with these glade candles
Lisa U.
Oakdale, MN
Glade in general is a great air freshener company. They got a varieties of great scent that leaves your home smelling gooood.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is one of your favorite new products glade has come out with?
Fatima K.
Mill Hall, PA
Does this collection smell good?!