BY GLADE

Glade Room Spray Air Fresheners eliminate odors and freshen the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances, ensuring yours will always be an open home. Scrumptious. Mysterious. Scents of luscious dark plums and tart blackberries collide with precious violet and addictive vanilla sugar. Be spirited by this passionate fruit medley.
Up to 7 hours of freshness per use
Eliminates odors and freshens the air
An air freshener spray that is also perfect for eliminating smoke, mold & mildew, and sweaty shoe odors
Available in a wide variety of fragrances

Ingredients: Fragrance, Solubilizers, Emulsifier, Stabilizer, Corrosion Inhibitor, Propellants. SCJ Formula # 35*33436

Directions:
Instructions: Shake well before each use. Hold can upright. Press button and spray in side to side sweeping motion.

Paris N.
Cincinnati, OH
Where to begin.....Amazing!!! Nothing short of amazing. The scent makes me imagine being in a field of sugarplums. Super sweet and fruity with a floral hint. It's a bummer that it's only seasonal so I will buy as many as I can. This should be a year round scent for Glade.
Khristy N.
Columbus, GA
This smells so good. The scent is just fantastic, I have nothing negative to say about this air freshener. Awesome price for an awesome scent. I wish that this scent could stay year around but I understand why if it doesn’t because it’s more of a holiday scent. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Nesha R.
Waverly, FL
If I wasn’t sure how sugarplums smelled before I do now and I love it. The hint of violet lingers the room and the you don’t have to keep spraying overtime to have keep the scent in the air
Laura T.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best smelling air freshener!!! I ended up buying 3 bottles that I hope last a while. At less than a $1, definitely worth the buy!!!
Libby H.
Tampa
I love the smell of this spray. It is extremely sweet, but unlike anything I’ve smelled. I will be stocking up on this, for sure!
Brenda S.
Whitehouse
I buy 7 of these every week, Walmart has them for under a dollar! I keep them in every room and at work. 😍😍😍
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar General
Smells really great. Doesn’t last too long tho. Gives that Christmas smell spirit. Affordable for anyone
Madison J.
Fairview
Purchased at: Dollar General
This spray is the best everrrrr. it smells so good and it’s just so amazing. i would definitely recommend
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this fragrance, it’s nice and sweet and not overwhelming at all! Plus a great price point!
Amber P.
Camden, DE
Purchased at: Target
This smells amazing! It isn’t too strong smelling just leaves a nice plum/berry smell in the air.