Glade Spray, Spiced Citrus Chic, 9.7 oz (274 g) - S.C. JOHNSON & SON, INC. uploaded by Sonya K.

BY GLADE

Limited edition. The Fall collection. Mandarin, red berries, cloves. S.C. Johnson. A family company. Spiced Citrus Chic. Need the perfect scent to match your new fall look? Go luxe with the bright, rich scents of mandarin and cloves! Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances. Federal regulations prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols. see more...

Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this smell. It lasts for a while too, so you don't run out of the bottle. It starts off strong and fades over time, so maybe clear the room for a sec after spraying. If spraying before guests, do it about 15 minutes before they plan to arrive.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff works just as well as any other spray air freshener. I got this on clearance at Target and also used a coupon so I got it for about a dollar. I don't know if I would buy it at full price because I don't usually use air freshener sprays, but it smells great.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Glade wax melts are amazing. I love the pumpkin spice, I have a shoe box full that I keep on hand and I always stock up in the fall so I have enough to last until this scent comes out again the next year. pumpkin spice shouldn't be a fall/winter only scent.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I use the glade sprays a lot. I should actually say that my Husband uses it a lot. Ha! He sprays it in the bathroom and all I can smell is the yumminess of this spray and that's all. Great product and it lasts!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I love all of the glade spray scents, especially after I clean the house. It gives it an extra clean feeling but this scent was just weird. It was like summertime and fall mixed in one but not in a good way.
José F.
I just tried one time and i must say that it has a nice scent, and it makes my leaving room smelling good, but it doesn't last as much as i would like, maybe that's because i use it just one time
Rinde muchísimo, ya que con solo uno o dos toques es más que necesario para aromatizar la estancia que desees. Su aroma realmente es elegante ya que tiene notas dulces y ácidas en una perfecta combinación sin llegar a ser irritante y molesto para las personas.
ANNETTE T.
IVE USED THIS PRODUCT A COUPLE OF TIMES JUST TO FRESH IN UP THE HOUSE. ITS NOT A BAD PRODUCT IT JUST DON'T LAST VERY LONG. YOU HAVE TO USE IT SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY. ITS NOT VERY AFFORDABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO USE SO MUCH TO GET THE TRUE EFFECT OF PRODUCT.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Excellent really some of the items that are used at home because it is what you need to have an article that really works at home .- It leaves a very good smell, I also use it in the office to avoid bad odors
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Love this and it's an amazing product. Would use again. Was not even pricey At all. I would highly recommend.I just tried one time and i must say that it has a nice scent, and it makes my leaving room smelling good, but it doesn't last as much as i would like