BY GLADE

Glade® Spray Sheer White Cotton ®.

SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I hated the scent. It was to sweet, I could only smell it for a few minutes, afterwards it gave me a headache
me encanta la suavidad del aroma que proporciona y la duracion que tiene y mantiene fresco el lugar
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I love this smell. It's a clean smell and it's nice for spring. Not too pricey. It's effective.
Sierra P.
Cheap and smells amazing! Kills orders in my laundry room, bathroom and newborns room. Love it
Caitlyn M.
Frankfort, NY
Such a fresh smell. I definitely enjoy it. It doesn't last very long though.. But no complaints
Myrianne S.
New Haven, CT
Use it throughout my house. Love this product. recommend to family and friends. Does the job.
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is super handy and helps to remove tough odors This is excellent for spraying bathrooms
Kristin H.
Weatherford, TX
I love white cotton and glad did an excellent job with their version. smells light and clean
Alisha D.
Great clean fragrance! Love glade candles and this is another one I'll add to my selections!
gabriela D.
Smells like clean clothes and I love it also it really stays for a long time in the room