BY GLADE

Glade® Spray Sheer White Cotton ®.

SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I luv glade I use a lot of their sprays an carpet powder I used to buy lots of their wax melt things but the smell doesn't last long in the house so I learned a lil trick that if u use the downy fabric softener beads an melt then in the wax burner it smells way better an my house smells amazing all day an night
Karla P.
It's ok!! It's nothing extraordinary I feel the smells go away very soon and leaves a mixed odor. I don't know I don't like this one at all! Other smells have been great for me but not these one!
Alexis S.
Keeps my clothes fresh. I like to spray my clothes out of the washer with this then hang them outside to dry. This leaves my clothes smelling amazing. It's not expensive and it's refreshing. I recommend this product to anyone.
Kristen m.
I love the smell of laundry and this is exactly what this smells like. It's so fresh and I like to keep it in the bathrooms. It doesn't just mask smells it reduces them. I would recommend any of the glade scented sprays.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Love this air freshener, is very convenient for make your house smell always good. Love to use it after cleaning the house, when we are gonna have guest or just when I want the air to smell fresh and good. Is very very easy to find and the price is regular
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Love the bottle designs, love the smells, love the texture, love the spray outlet, love the cost. Can't go wrong with one of these!

This one smells so fresh and so clean it's very nice
Lesly B.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
Freshens up my room and bathroom, the size of the spray lasts a while too so it's great because I can leave the house and still come back home smelling it after five hours.
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Smells like cotton, makes stuff smell like cotton. Pros- it works. Cons- it doesn't last forever. Definitely effective cuz it does work and all. Works good. Affordable. May recommend to a friend or two.
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness
I love the sprays. They are easy to use and smell great. The only thing I can complain about is sometimes I cant find my favorites at the store when I go.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Permeates the room, scent last quite awhile, does not burn a black smoke that ruins your ceiling/wall (burns clean), and this scent smells fresh and clean.