BY GLADE

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Glade Spray Powder Fresh
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
It smells clean and fresh but also like chemicals.
It definitely freshens up the air but the smell is not the greatest.
It only costs $1.50 so ... who cares!
Pretty good for the price.
Would recommend to people that don’t want to spend a lot of money for an air freshener.
Margaret P.
Bayamon, PA
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
Me encanta la fragancia de powder fresh, huele demasiado rico ya la vez suave. El precio es excelente y accesible.
Kayla R.
oxford
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
It smells so good it’s like when u first get out the shower and u smell your body wash on u
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
I’ve loved other glade sprays but the smell of this one is terrible. When I bought it, I thought powder fresh would be like clean laundry or fresh air but it smells almost exactly like very strong deodorant. But once it kind of settles in or fades it leaves behind a light scent that I associate with old people. I threw it away because it smelled so bad.
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
LOVE THE SMELL! Smells fresh! I recommended if you’re on a budget or you just like the smell of cleanness.
Stephanie s.
Glade omg what can I say glade never fails to make my rooms or house smell good for a long time. I've tried many scents and they all are so good smelling. They last long hours, and not only cover the smell but eliminates the odors. This glade can I'm using is the powder smell which is pretty nice it's smells fresh, but you can also get smells for any season how cool is that?! I buy mine at Walmart for a really good price. It last you a long time trust me! I love it! Glade Powder Fresh Room SprayGlade Powder Fresh Room Spray
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Only air freshener spray I continuously purchase, has a light fresh smell which I use all over the house mostly for the bathroom as I prefer the vanilla scent for the rest of the house especially bedrooms. The scent last and it does what it needs to
Madisyn W.
Havelock, NC
This is my go to air freshener. The scent is strong enough to cover whatever smell I'm trying to eliminate but it's not too overwhelming. I feel like they are very affordable and a couple cans can last us 9 months to a year! I would recommend this to others!
Michelle H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Literally the worst smell. It gave me the worst headache. It also is a very overwhelming smell, but it just masks over whatever odor your trying to eliminate. Would not recommend to anybody.
Diana L.
You don't need much of the powder fresh for it to work. Which is good. Makes it last a long time. Price point is good. Bring it to work to have as well. Smell is strong but not overbearing! I have suggested it before to people.
Stacy K.
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?