BY GLADE

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Glade Spray Powder Fresh
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Takarra H.
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
This spray smells so good to me and my husband. I would say powdee fresh and crisp waters are two of our favorites. unfortunately they don't last 7 hours. The baby powder one last a little longer than crisp waters to me. Give it a try.
Alexandra B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me encanta este spray habitación por encima de todos los demás. Ha estado teniendo problemas para encontrarlo últimamente. Por favor, no suspenderlo. Gracias
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
Not a fan of the scent, and when I spray sometimes I can see white stuff in my hair. It's effective but I honestly probably would not buy again. It's not that expensive but I wouldn't recommend it. We bought it at Walmart.
Brandi A.
Tomball, TX
I love glade spray powder fresh give you that extra smell of freshness at half the price you looking for something with amazing freshness look no further
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Si hace que mi hogar sea diferente el aroma pero no es de mi agrado no lo volveria a comprar porque me da picason a mi nariz a pesar de tener horas de averlo roseado en casa.
CJ D.
I really like the fragrance and the quick smell cover of this long lasting spray. It does not last as long as a plug in type, but for quick odor cover up it is great. The price is great too! I use it mostly in the bathroom and near the cat box. I recommend it for anyone that likes a gentle and non fruity smell in the bathroom! CJ
Jes Paolo d.
We have tried so many of the Glad scents but this onwnis by far the best when it comes to longevity. I wish that the others would because baby powder smell is so generic but it works the best! Someone can spray it and over an hour later it will still linger. Gets rid of any bad smells. Packaging is great, price is great. Great product!
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
This odor eating scent is perfect. It's not too powerful but strong enough for the bathroom. It's cheap and works great.
Josmalyn D.
San Juan PR
This product smells very rich and removes the bad odors of the house. I usually have it in my bathroom for when you do something and come that bad smell to rub it and that bad smell is gone. I recommend it to everyone because it really works.
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
Great stuff always keep it handy in the bathroom and kitchen !smeels really clean and fresh and eliminates mal odors .
Stacy K.
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?