BY GLADE

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Glade Spray Powder Fresh
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
It smells clean and fresh but also like chemicals.
It definitely freshens up the air but the smell is not the greatest.
It only costs $1.50 so ... who cares!
Pretty good for the price.
Would recommend to people that don’t want to spend a lot of money for an air freshener.
CJ D.
I really like the fragrance and the quick smell cover of this long lasting spray. It does not last as long as a plug in type, but for quick odor cover up it is great. The price is great too! I use it mostly in the bathroom and near the cat box. I recommend it for anyone that likes a gentle and non fruity smell in the bathroom! CJ
Jes Paolo d.
We have tried so many of the Glad scents but this onwnis by far the best when it comes to longevity. I wish that the others would because baby powder smell is so generic but it works the best! Someone can spray it and over an hour later it will still linger. Gets rid of any bad smells. Packaging is great, price is great. Great product!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
I’ve loved other glade sprays but the smell of this one is terrible. When I bought it, I thought powder fresh would be like clean laundry or fresh air but it smells almost exactly like very strong deodorant. But once it kind of settles in or fades it leaves behind a light scent that I associate with old people. I threw it away because it smelled so bad.
Kathleen F.
I bought this scent because I was hoping for something light and airy but it was a bit stronger then I wanted. It masks odors, which is helpful when you have pets, but I will keep looking for something that appeals to me more.
Jahletha D.
Since I'm a mother of 2 I have to keep the orders in my house under control. I love the scents but it does not last for hours we use the spray 3 to 4 times a day. I recommend this to people who are single and does not have children you will not be spraying as much everyday and the scent will last longer.
Kreystine G.
I love this specific scent from this brand! It's awesome! I don't know what it is about this scent but I never get tired of it. We use this air freshener mostly in our restroom in the house and it keeps it smelling good & fresh, love it.
Estefany A.
Fresh linnen is my favorite scent for the Glade fresheners. The fruity and tropical scents tend to be over powering and make me get a headache or make me want to throw up so this soft scent doesn't smell too exaggerated
Chandler Y.
Jonesboro, AR
I love these little cans of joy! They're so cheap, like $1 a can cheap and they have so much in them! The smell doesn't last long but for the price it's well worth it and I will keep repurchasing
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product! The smell is super fresh and makes the house smell like clean laundry. It doesn't just mask bad smells, it erases them. I definitely recommend this product to others.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?