Glade Spray Powder Fresh

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Teodora D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
It smells clean and fresh but also like chemicals.
It definitely freshens up the air but the smell is not the greatest.
It only costs $1.50 so ... who cares!
Pretty good for the price.
Would recommend to people that don’t want to spend a lot of money for an air freshener.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Glade Spray Powder Fresh more...
I’ve loved other glade sprays but the smell of this one is terrible. When I bought it, I thought powder fresh would be like clean laundry or fresh air but it smells almost exactly like very strong deodorant. But once it kind of settles in or fades it leaves behind a light scent that I associate with old people. I threw it away because it smelled so bad.
Madisyn W.
Havelock, NC
This is my go to air freshener. The scent is strong enough to cover whatever smell I'm trying to eliminate but it's not too overwhelming. I feel like they are very affordable and a couple cans can last us 9 months to a year! I would recommend this to others!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This spray is amazing. It can eliminate strong odors and it freshens the air. I am all for helping the environment and this product has no CFC's in it (which is good) because they deplete the ozone layer. I overall love this so much !!
Michelle H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Literally the worst smell. It gave me the worst headache. It also is a very overwhelming smell, but it just masks over whatever odor your trying to eliminate. Would not recommend to anybody.
Stephanie s.
Glade omg what can I say glade never fails to make my rooms or house smell good for a long time. I've tried many scents and they all are so good smelling. They last long hours, and not only cover the smell but eliminates the odors. This glade can I'm using is the powder smell which is pretty nice it's smells fresh, but you can also get smells for any season how cool is that?! I buy mine at Walmart for a really good price. It last you a long time trust me! I love it! Glade Powder Fresh Room SprayGlade Powder Fresh Room Spray
I really like the fragrance and the quick smell cover of this long lasting spray. It does not last as long as a plug in type, but for quick odor cover up it is great. The price is great too! I use it mostly in the bathroom and near the cat box. I recommend it for anyone that likes a gentle and non fruity smell in the bathroom! CJ
Jes Paolo d.
We have tried so many of the Glad scents but this onwnis by far the best when it comes to longevity. I wish that the others would because baby powder smell is so generic but it works the best! Someone can spray it and over an hour later it will still linger. Gets rid of any bad smells. Packaging is great, price is great. Great product!
Pria G.
Minneapolis , MN
I love the smell that it leaves! Fresh laundry but it doesn't last! It's great for when you need to get rid of a smell fast but not great for a lingering smell. It last about 20 minutes but after that you have to spray it again. Not a big fan of it but I'm a fan of the price! It's not expensive at all maybe about 1.50 or less!!
Jahletha D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Since I'm a mother of 2 I have to keep the orders in my house under control. I love the scents but it does not last for hours we use the spray 3 to 4 times a day. I recommend this to people who are single and does not have children you will not be spraying as much everyday and the scent will last longer.
Stacy K.
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?