BY GLADE

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Stephanie s.
Glade omg what can I say glade never fails to make my rooms or house smell good for a long time. I've tried many scents and they all are so good smelling. They last long hours, and not only cover the smell but eliminates the odors. This glade can I'm using is the powder smell which is pretty nice it's smells fresh, but you can also get smells for any season how cool is that?! I buy mine at Walmart for a really good price. It last you a long time trust me! I love it! Glade Powder Fresh Room SprayGlade Powder Fresh Room Spray
Madisyn W.
Havelock , NC
This is my go to air freshener. The scent is strong enough to cover whatever smell I'm trying to eliminate but it's not too overwhelming. I feel like they are very affordable and a couple cans can last us 9 months to a year! I would recommend this to others!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This spray is amazing. It can eliminate strong odors and it freshens the air. I am all for helping the environment and this product has no CFC's in it (which is good) because they deplete the ozone layer. I overall love this so much !!
Diana L.
You don't need much of the powder fresh for it to work. Which is good. Makes it last a long time. Price point is good. Bring it to work to have as well. Smell is strong but not overbearing! I have suggested it before to people.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love a fresh crisp smelling house without the fruity scents, I definitely get that with Glades powder fresh spray without it being over baring and it doesn't wear off quickly either.
Michelle H.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Literally the worst smell. It gave me the worst headache. It also is a very overwhelming smell, but it just masks over whatever odor your trying to eliminate. Would not recommend to anybody.
CJ D.
I really like the fragrance and the quick smell cover of this long lasting spray. It does not last as long as a plug in type, but for quick odor cover up it is great. The price is great too! I use it mostly in the bathroom and near the cat box. I recommend it for anyone that likes a gentle and non fruity smell in the bathroom! CJ
Jes Paolo d.
We have tried so many of the Glad scents but this onwnis by far the best when it comes to longevity. I wish that the others would because baby powder smell is so generic but it works the best! Someone can spray it and over an hour later it will still linger. Gets rid of any bad smells. Packaging is great, price is great. Great product!
Pria G.
Minneapolis , MN
I love the smell that it leaves! Fresh laundry but it doesn't last! It's great for when you need to get rid of a smell fast but not great for a lingering smell. It last about 20 minutes but after that you have to spray it again. Not a big fan of it but I'm a fan of the price! It's not expensive at all maybe about 1.50 or less!!
Jahletha D.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Since I'm a mother of 2 I have to keep the orders in my house under control. I love the scents but it does not last for hours we use the spray 3 to 4 times a day. I recommend this to people who are single and does not have children you will not be spraying as much everyday and the scent will last longer.
Stacy K.
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?