2 colors available

BY GLADE

Glade® Powder Fresh® Spray.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Eliminates odors & freshens the air. see more...

Glade Spray Powder Fresh
  • "I wish the packaging was a little bit better since the bottom of the bottle oxidizes, leaving a yello mark on the floor." in 1 review
Temecula, CA
I would have to say this is my favorite scent that they offer because it smells simple, clean and fresh. I notice that for some reason this scent also does tend to last longer as some others have said as well. You have to keep in mind that this is a budget friendly air freshener and doesn't last very long, so it does better in smaller spaces. I keep one of these in each of my bathrooms to keep them smelling fresh and inviting. I would recommend giving it a try.
Josmalyn D.
Josmalyn D.
San Juan PR
This product smells very rich and removes the bad odors of the house. I usually have it in my bathroom for when you do something and come that bad smell to rub it and that bad smell is gone. I recommend it to everyone because it really works.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is good when you're done cooking and you want your house to smell good and fresh just spray a little bit in your living room in your kitchen and dining room and this will make that disgusting scent to disappear
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Rosharon, TX
When you live in a house with 3 dogs this is a necessity. Even after a good cleaning there are still smells left behind. This is where glade comes in handy. A little goes a long way with this product.
Coco P.
Coco P.
Steamboat Spr, CO
My mother is a glade junkie and when I tell you after she cleans or whenever she thinks it need to be fresh again she spray this thing and I just walk around inhaling the goodness.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Love this spray and scent! Leaves the rooms in the house and some clothing smelling so fresh and clean! Can't get enough of this smell. And it lasts fairly long.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
The scent isn't bad but it leaves a residue on my floor. I really don't like to walk on the floor and feel the spray. Disappointed in product.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Leominster, MA
Smells great! I love using this scent during spring-summer with Windows open while cleaning. truley a must for every home.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Aurora, OR
Great spray for my bathroom. Its a nice light scent but helps with those smells. It last awhile and isn't too offensive.
Adilene L.
Adilene L.
I got these on sale at target to try them out and I love them! They last a long time and keep my house smelling fresh.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Which fragrance is your favorite Glade Spray fragrance? So far I really like the powder fresh.
Temecula, CA
Has anyone noticed that the Powder Fresh scent tends to last longer than some of the other scents offered?