BY GLADE

Glade® Lavender & Peach Blossom Spray.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Eliminates odors & freshens the air.

8 oz (227g). see more...

• How long does the scent last and what rooms do you use th...2 Answers
  • Is this better than lavender and vanilla? Which one you ...5 Answers
  • Is this product over peachy in smell? I really love laven...3 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I absolutely LOVE these air fresheners. I have been using them for years and they work great. They are powerful so they leave a long lasting smell. I particularly love this scent because I love the smell of lavender. I am in a house surrounded by boys and men so it does a great job of eliminating ALL nasty odors! 😂 The scent lingers and lasts throughout the house for a food amount of time as well!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This room spray is a pleasant combination of lavender and peach blossom but a bit overpowering overall. Says that it provides up to 7 hours of freshness but that is a bit of a stretch. Priced well with a good value for your money spent. Additionally, you can actually recycle the can!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This review is for the Glade Spray Lavender & Peach Blossom. This spray does not eliminate bad odors. The bottle says up to 7 hours of freshness but I find this to only mask smells for about 30minutes. It most of the time clings to bad odors and makes its own weird scent. I do keep this in the bathroom and will continue to do so. It is cheap and I know a lot has to be used to leave an okay scent and I’m okay with it.
LeeAnn M.
I’m usually not one much for aerosol sprays but glade is an exception. The scent is so good and it last so long. You don’t need much to fill a room full of delicious scents. The price is reasonable and i definitely recommend.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this smell. Its such a sweet smell. Perfect for the fall weather. I usually only buy this one and i cant buy 2 get 1 free at dollar general. The peach compliments the lavender so well. The glade candles in this sent last it seems like forever.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just tried this, and I LOVE IT!!! Omg it smells so good! I haven’t even been burning my candles just keep spraying this :)
The price is great and the scent is perfect for spring and summer
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This smells great and covers my tough smells. I sometimes burn foods when I'm preoccupied by my screaming toddler or a phone call. I also have a husband with stomach issues due to poor diet. Because of this, I like to use an air freshener spray to mask the bad smells. I spray it into the room or directly into my ac vent and it smells great
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this spray every single day! The smell is like heaven and it is cheap and easy to find. Just about every store carries it and it is the most popular scent everywhere I go. I always get compliments on how good my house smells
Sarah H.
I love this scent. In fact, this entire line of air fresheners that they have out right now are my favorite. They all smell great and none of them are too over powering.
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Love this scent! I have this scent in the refill plug ins too. I can’t believe you get 12 cans! For $11.88! For just 1 can in the store is over $3.50 so this is a great buy. I’m going to get more. I definitely recommend it !
Keoke L.
Is this better than lavender and vanilla? Which one you prefer?
Ada W.
Blue Springs, MS
Is this product over peachy in smell? I really love lavender but honestly it can be to much sometimes? How is this product compared to say air fresh?
Marian A.
How long does the scent last and what rooms do you use this spray in?