BY GLADE #31 in Air Fresheners

Glade® Lavender & Peach Blossom Spray.

SC Johnson.

A family company.

Eliminates odors & freshens the air.

8 oz (227g). see more...

• How long does the scent last and what rooms do you use th...2 Answers
  • Is this better than lavender and vanilla? Which one you ...5 Answers
  • Is this product over peachy in smell? I really love laven...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shannon💋 W.
I absolutely LOVE these air fresheners. I have been using them for years and they work great. They are powerful so they leave a long lasting smell. I particularly love this scent because I love the smell of lavender. I am in a house surrounded by boys and men so it does a great job of eliminating ALL nasty odors! 😂 The scent lingers and lasts throughout the house for a food amount of time as well!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this scent! You can really smell the lavender! It’s a lovely sweet scent that leaves the room smelling great! It makes a nice fall scent! It’s not expensive and I would recommend this to everyone!
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
Favorite spray from Glade. I love the smell and the fact that it's not too strong but strong enough to pack a punch. My only wish is that it lingered longer and because of that I feel like it goes faster than I would like it too but I continue to repurchase.
LeeAnn M.
I’m usually not one much for aerosol sprays but glade is an exception. The scent is so good and it last so long. You don’t need much to fill a room full of delicious scents. The price is reasonable and i definitely recommend.
Denise R.
I absolutely love this smell. Its such a sweet smell. Perfect for the fall weather. I usually only buy this one and i cant buy 2 get 1 free at dollar general. The peach compliments the lavender so well. The glade candles in this sent last it seems like forever.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Smells great and I use it in every room in the house but the smell can overwhelm you and hit you right in the face but then it’ll settle down and it’ll keep for a couple hours. I’ll always buy their products.
Dee A.
Virginia
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just tried this, and I LOVE IT!!! Omg it smells so good! I haven’t even been burning my candles just keep spraying this :)
The price is great and the scent is perfect for spring and summer
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells great and covers my tough smells. I sometimes burn foods when I'm preoccupied by my screaming toddler or a phone call. I also have a husband with stomach issues due to poor diet. Because of this, I like to use an air freshener spray to mask the bad smells. I spray it into the room or directly into my ac vent and it smells great
Esmeralda M.
Fresno, CA
I like how this air freshener makes my house smell. Smells good with out being too strong and makes the odors disappear and it’s very affordable and can be found almost at any store.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this spray every single day! The smell is like heaven and it is cheap and easy to find. Just about every store carries it and it is the most popular scent everywhere I go. I always get compliments on how good my house smells
Keoke L.
Is this better than lavender and vanilla? Which one you prefer?
Ada W.
Blue Springs, MS
Is this product over peachy in smell? I really love lavender but honestly it can be to much sometimes? How is this product compared to say air fresh?
Marian A.
How long does the scent last and what rooms do you use this spray in?