Glade Spray Island Escape uploaded by Alicia M.

BY GLADE

Glade® Spray Island Escape® Aventura Tropical®.

SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

Eve G.
Dothan
This island escape scent is sweet and is relaxing. If you're going for a "I need a get away but have work tomorrow." This is for you!!! It really does make your nostrils go to a getaway island. Smell it once and you'll be in love. Not to mention, you only need to spray one time because it fills one whole room in just seconds. So, no waste!!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Either it's glade, air wick or febreeze I love the way this smells. I sprayed this in my room after I finished cleaning it, when my boyfriend came home from work he asked me what was that smell? And I was like why? Do you like it. He's like yes it smells really good. And he's really picky with scents, so it was a 2 thumbs up for me
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
This spray is way to strong! Every time I spray it I start to get a headache or my stomach starts to hurt, it's good for large areas I guess but definitely not for small rooms or bathrooms I like there other fragrances but this one just does not work for me
Megan C.
I love using this scent during the summer because of the scent it gives off. It definitely has a tropical scent that freshens up the place! You can easily find this air freshener at Walmart or Target for less than $5.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I love glade sprays! I'm a big fan of the fall scents but these do! I love the long lasting scent, I can smell up to a day or two after. I believe they are affordable but best with a coupon. I would recommend!
Erika V.
Brownsville, TX
I love purchasing this product because it's affordable and also lasts a long time. It's effective in covering odors and best of all, smells great! I purchased it at Wal-Mart and highly recommend for all.
Sam B.
Great air freshener for my house! It lasts for about 3 hours but it eliminates the nasty smell of the kids pets. It's a great product and very well priced. I'd definitely buy again in the future!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This spray smells amazing. We not only use it in our restroom, but all over the house. Especially during the summer. It keeps it smelling clean and refreshed. It doesn't overpower your sense of smell and make you feel like you're smothering. I have never had one clog/mess up at the spray part. I bought mine on sale for $1.50, but I think these particular type cans can run anywhere from $2 - $3. Most definitely worth it though and there are usually coupons in the Sunday paper. I recommend this brand and scent.
Jenna R.
Rochester, NY
my favorite air freshener! love the scents and they last a long time! very affordable and never disappointed with them! this one is my favorite because i love tropical but there are so many more!
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The one bathroom horror stories are no more with this spray. After clogging up the porcelain throne, a couple good sprays and now you are on a tropical island well I should say the part of the island that has the sanitation processing plant side, but so much better then just poopy smell... anything tropical is better