BY GLADE

Glade Room Spray eliminates odor and freshens the air, making your home uniquely inviting for all. Each is infused with essential oil extracts and comes in a variety of fragrances, ensuring yours will always be an open home.Nothing captures your attention quite like the alluring mix of fresh peony and pink roses mixed with irresistible cherry. With Blooming Peony & Cherry™, we created a harmony so irresistible you won’t be able to keep your senses away. see more...

Staci F.
Ada, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE the Glade sprays! They always leave a room smelling fresh and inviting. This scent is one of my favorites and leaves you feeling like you’re in a field of flowers! The only reason I took off a star is because the scent fades rather quickly. It states the scent lasts up to 7 hours but I find it only lasts maybe one to two hours at most.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my go to fragrance spray for my bathrooms. It is very cost effective and this scent is my favorite. Most places it’s under $1 and you can’t beat that! It makes my bathrooms smell amazing after every spray.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
I love the smell of this Glade air freshener, but I wish it would last longer. Can’t really complain too much though because the price of it is beyond amazing. It is a good product to have in your bathroom for those “2” trips.
Harley M.
waynesville
I am a frequent buyer of this product. It is cheap and smells amazing. I like to use it on clothed surfaces to contain the smell for as long as I can. The scent doesn’t last very long and that’s the one thing I don’t like about it.
Megan H.
Conway
I love this scent. It smells lovely. I’m not normally a floral gal but I love how the peony mixes with the cherry and brings an amazing scent into the air. Also I get them really cheap.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works pretty well to freshen up the air and eliminate odors. It smells great, however I find the scent to be a little overwhelming whether I spray a little or a lot. It's a really good value though. The can lasts a pretty long time even with heavy useage. Most stores have a variety of Glade scents so it's really easy to find.
Johnethia E.
Apopka
Love! Love! Love! This scent I would have to say it’s my favorite now out of all the scents and it only cost $1 you can beat that and I purchased at my local dollar general
Kaylee W.
liberty
I love the smell of thisGlade® Spray Blooming Peony & Cherry™ Air Freshener 8 oz. Aerosol Can.Its the best spray every!!!it has a great smell.I recommended it to everyone.Its very effective!!!!
Taliyah M.
DET
I bought this for $1 at my local dollar general. The scent is wonderful! However, I am disappointed it doesn't last as long as promised. It says it lasts up to 7 hours. However, this is inaccurate because the scent fades after an hour or so. The packaging is bright and colorful as well as recyclable! Which is a huge plus for me. I just wish it lasted as long as promised.
gamila s.
OMG, this is the best spray ever!!! My sister and I are obsessed but I haven't found it anywhere Does anyone know where to get more in LA. Oh man it smells so good it feels like you're in a flower garden love it I like my house smells nice so I finished it really quick
Ashley G.
Columbia, SC
Is this a very good product