Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesGlade
Glade Sheer Vanilla Embrace Jar Candle

Glade® Sheer Vanilla Embrace® Jar Candle

by Glade

Enhance the atmosphere of any room with the superior glow of candlelight. Infused with essential oils, Glade® Sheer Vanilla Embrace® Jar Candle quickly fills your home with the scent of creamy vanilla notes and clean white woods.

What is your favourite Glade candle? Mine is this with the vanilla scent 🕯️🍦
These candles are not that great in my opinion, I can hardly smell them it's more like burning wax plain!! Does anyone else feel the same way??😕
How lon on average will one candle last burn time?
Start your review of Glade® Sheer Vanilla Embrace® Jar Candle!
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
This Vanilla candle is my favorite scent! I can’t resist to this smell! I definitely recommend to everyone! I use this in the bathroom and the scent last long! And it’s not expensive!
Keandra F.
Glade® Sheer Vanilla Embrace® Jar Candle uploaded by Keandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
SMELLS SO GOOOOOD! Love this candle so much. I’ve bought this candle multiple times. It’s not overpowering at all.
Estefany Z.
Fresno, CA
This is my absolute favorite scent that Glade has. It has a very strong throw and fills up my entire house! It's much cheaper than the bath and body works candles I had previously been purchasing with just as strong of a throw. Highly recommend!!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Rico olor suave lo recomiendo el aroma me encanta además es buenísimo su precio lo recomiendo
Jessica R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
The scent of this candle is one if the best ive ever smelled. I typically don't go for a vanilla candle but there is something special about this smell. I dont know if its one of those scents that brings back memories or something along those lines but I promise if you buy it you'll know what I mean. If you see it definitely atleast smell it there is something very special about it
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t think there is a glade candle that I don’t like :) I’ve had just about every scent , and they leave my house smelling amazing. I love the fact that they burn a long time . Highly recommend these candles 😊Glade® Sheer Vanilla Embrace® Jar Candle
Rose M.
Lynden, WA
I love the scent of vanilla, and this candle just smells so warm and homey. It’s the perfect rainy day, winter candle to cuddle up with a book. It’s a bit pricey for a candle but you can find good sales.
Mel G.
The scent is nice when the candle is new but once you lit it other day it the scent doesn't go far it just stays there not strong enough for a room. I rather get candles from other stores.
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
I love buying glade products, my favorites are the holiday scents. I received a free candle from BuzzAgent.com and I love this scent "Pure Vanilla Joy". It smells so good, I had never tried this scent before. I really like vanilla scents and this one is great. I would buy more in this scent, glade products are always worth the money and their candles are really good.
Cindy C.
Venice, FL
We love burning this scent around the Fall time and Christmas Time. We always find these at Target and Walmart they always has such fun scents around the holidays but the sweeter smelling scents are my favorite. The Sheer Vanilla Embrace Candle is one of my favorites and i will def be buying it again.