Glade Sense & Spray Starter, Clean Linen, .43 oz uploaded by Jeka D.

BY GLADE

Adjustable Glade Sense Spray Starter Motion Activated with 4 Sensors 2 Uses the Same Refills as Previous Sense Spray Starters Glade Sense Spray Starter features a new adjustable lockout switch, which controls the length of time the unit will not spray after motion activation and gives the consumer more control. The new starter uses the same Sense Spray refills as the other Sense Spray Starters. The new starter is motion activated and has 4 sensors that allow for placement anywhere within a room. Requires 2-AA Batteries Includes: 1 - Spray Unit 2 1 - Refill 3 2 - AA Batteries Ingredients: br Clean Linen Spray Refill: Solubilizer, Propellant, Fragrance. see more...

Buy on kmart
Noelia B.
Sunnyside, NY
My favourite ever. the linen esence is very fresh like fresh laundry. last for 3 weeks dont loosing the power of the smell. I always put it next to the entre because give you a nice shot of the esence when you open the door and everyone ask me why always smell so good at my home
Kyla H.
I'm always afraid of my house smelling like my cats. But I don't have to be concerned when I purchase this Starter kit. One for every room in the house! It's affordable and I'd recommend it to all of my animal loving friends!
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
I thought this product was a lovely idea, but had trouble selecting a place in my home to place it. When it exudes the smell it smells great, but didn't last as long as I would have wanted it to. Overall, I think it is a great product for a smaller space... for a bigger space I would recommend buying more then one!
Kaysie G.
This product we used for the rooms and the kitchen. The smell its perfect for those rooms very soft. We buy this product for almost 3 years. Best thing my husband find for the house.
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA
Good scent kinda bland but will cover the smell of pets which is nice but I absolutely hate the sprayer! It has no off button and the size of the scent thing is hard to find and I'm not about that. The thing also looks a lot like a random pine cone and scare the heck out of me when it randomly goes off when the lights turn on or when someone walks by
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My new obsession! I love this sense and spray motion activated sensor. It's pretty stylish and I like that i can put it anywhere in my house and have it look good AND keep the room smelling fresh. I can't wait to get the other units for every room in the house. The little refill cans last forever too and clean linen is my favorite scent
Jenifer P.
Fort Wayne, IN
While I'm a fan of Glade products, this to me was not a hit. I ended up with two dilemmas using this. the first is that the scent didn't last long. the second was I didn't think it "sensed" very well. Didn't always work when someone walked by. I'll stick to the scented oils.
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
Okay, so I have a weird obsession with glades clean linen scent. It is so great. I love the carpet powder, the air freshener, and this is just a great way to top it all of. They even sell the scent for the car. It's amazing and it smells super fresh. I love it.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the sense and spray but they are so hard to find for me. It puffs out a fresh clean linen scent and they are so stylish. The downside is that it may scare your guests when they walk into the restroom as they don't expect to hear another sound in there besides them. But it all makes for good conversation when they come out!
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
Clean linen is my favorite scent from glade. It's just a refreshing scent. I love this sprayer because of fills the entire room and the price is reasonable. They are also great decor I'm certain rooms. Will continues to buy!