BY GLADE

This Invigorating Lavender Scent Is Softened By Sweet, Succulent Peach Blossoms Wander Into A Field Of Rich Lavender And Peach Trees.&Nbsp; Lavender &Amp; Peach Blossom Showers You With Luxurious White Sage, Lilac, Lavender, Peach And Lily.&Nbsp; Lose Yourself In This Captivating Blend Of Fruity And Floral Fragrances. Fits All Sense &Amp; Spray&Reg; And Press &Amp; Spray&Trade; Units. Facts You Can Feel Good About: Product Not Formulated With Phthalates A Family Company Since 1886 ~ Fisk Johnson 1 - 0.43 Oz (12.2G) Refill 1-800-558-5252 see more...

Jamie M.
LOVE IT! I personally love more earthy scents but this fruit and floral scent is amazing. Great for bathrooms and kitchens. The smell is not to overpowering and last long enough to enjoy. I wish they would come out with a natural ingredients line. Crossing fingers one day!!!
Jennifer A.
Lavender is my favorite smell ever!! It smells so good and fresh! I enjoy this smell from this brand! I buy it very often cause i love it so much and i spray around the house alot to make my house smell good.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I used to love these Sense and Spray air fresheners! I never see them in the store anymore! This was a nice scent and I liked using it in our downstairs bathroom. There's no electrical outlet there so I like that the Sense and Spray would go off when the light turned off in the bathroom -- usually after someone was done in the bathroom! I wish I could find these! I'd buy more!
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH
This scent is amazing! You get the soft floral scent of lavender with the combined hint of fruity peach. I would have never guessed that these 2 scents would have complimented each other like they do. If you like soft scents of floral & fruit, you should give this a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed!
The spray and refill canisters work well for making the room smell better. However I have noticed that when they spray it leaves a excess coating of the spray in the table you place it on. Was a little disappointed by this but I still use them. Fair priced.
LINDA C.
Los Banos, CA
I love the Glade Sense & Spray and Lavender is my favorite scent. I love that every time I walk in the room I hear it working and it leaves a great scent in the room. I buy this all the time and I love that they have a different virility of scents.
Janie A.
My favorite scent from Glade, it's so lightly sweet and the two scents mesh very well! Always has my house smelling deliciously yummy! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
This has incredible smell and it does not make your head like other brands do. I would recommend it to anyone. They have alot of different scents so I'm sure you will find one you like. The spray is not noisy at all either.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX
The best, the best, the best. I use this product in the bedroom. Walk down the hallway into the living room I can smell it. My favorite scent I don't use anything else at all. I'm loyal to this product
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
Its a very great smell in the house especially in summer make the house smell like flowers and it worth the money and it not too expensive at all if you want quality
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
How does  Glade Sense & Spray Refill Lavender & Peach Blossom smell like.?I love peach and I love Lavender.