BY GLADE

Refill Lasts For Weeks For Motion-Activated Freshness Made In Canada see more...

• I am looking for a product that last longer and has a scent that ...2 Answers
  • I have never used these... are they worth it ? Does the smell last ?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent?3 Answers
Tarrah T.
These are really great and the smell lasts forever as well as the actual product in the container. I think it's highly effective especially in my house having a child in diapers and a toddler potty training.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Mmhmm, smell if clean laundry is always a plus...but sometimes you don't have the time to always freshen up the house. Look no further, this product is pretty worth the purchase!
Jaqueline d.
Jaraguá do Sul
Perfume muito agradável, perfuma a casa toda, de fácil aplicação e fácil de instalar também, uso não somente no banheiro, mas na casa toda
Leigha C.
Oklahoma City
I love anything that smells like clean laundry. Love the fresh smell in the house this will keep your house smelling good
Manisha M.
We get a different type of glade air freshener in India priced at rs65 which releases scents once it is pressed.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Was very good and makes the room smell wonderful. Would I recommend it to anyone
Taheerah H.
Newark , NJ
Love Love Love these I buy them all of the time they smell so good and they are less expensive at walmart.
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
I love the fact that these work to subside odors. I also love the smell clean and fresh... can't go worng with that
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
This is one of my favorite scents from Glade. I use the Glade Sense and Spray in my home and throughout my home. This scent is very light and fresh. It makes my home smell like clothes coming out of the dryer.
Nora R.
Orlando, FL
I liked it the fragrance but the refill does not last much. I wish it could last longer
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
What is your favorite scent?
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have never used these... are they worth it ? Does the smell last ?
Serena T.
Weatherford, TX
I am looking for a product that last longer and has a scent that you can smell really well in big open areas. Is this a good product for that use?