BY GLADE

Refill Lasts For Weeks For Motion-Activated Freshness Made In Canada see more...

• I am looking for a product that last longer and has a scent that ...2 Answers
  • I have never used these... are they worth it ? Does the smell last ?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent?3 Answers
Daisy Y.
I like to leave it in bathroom and living room. It's great . So many smells. I don't like that the refills are so small. Its effective in smell. It goes off here and then to keep home smelling fresh. I'm not saying it affordable , but it's not cheap either.
Tarrah T.
These are really great and the smell lasts forever as well as the actual product in the container. I think it's highly effective especially in my house having a child in diapers and a toddler potty training.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Mmhmm, smell if clean laundry is always a plus...but sometimes you don't have the time to always freshen up the house. Look no further, this product is pretty worth the purchase!
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
I like the fact that it sprays the product on its own (because goodness knows that my husband doesn't know how, haha!) I like the smell, but... The refills don't last near long enough! And when it's getting low, it makes this sound like an I don't know what, it makes my dog jump and bark everyone it goes off, haha! I'd definitely give it 5 stars if they made the refills last longer!
Roberta p.
Love the scents they have for these and they are just great. One problem i have is when i would walk buy i would get sprayed on. This may be a great thing but i don't want to leave my home covered in air freshner. I would recommend this to anyone but just put i t somewhere that you don't walk by.
Queena M.
Love, love ,love Glade! I have been using fresh linen scent for years! I love a fresh smell and love to come to a fresh smelling home or entering my fresh smelling car. Not an expensive product. From the carpet deodorizer to the plug ins the scent is amazing
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
This is one of my favorite scents from Glade. I use the Glade Sense and Spray in my home and throughout my home. This scent is very light and fresh. It makes my home smell like clothes coming out of the dryer.
Judy T.
Havertown, PA
I love that this is automatic. We have it positioned so that it only goes off a time or two a day. Be careful that you do t walk by it too much or it goes off constantly (stopped using in the bathroom because of this - just use in bedroom).
Franchesca G.
Statesville, NC
We all lead hectic enough lives as it is, why add having to remember to aromatize our living spaces? Set it to automatic & forget it! Just choose your favorite scent!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
The Glade Sense and spray is an amazing product and it makes my house smell so good. The clean linen scent is awesome. It smells like fresh laundry from the dryer.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
What is your favorite scent?
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have never used these... are they worth it ? Does the smell last ?
Serena T.
Weatherford , TX
I am looking for a product that last longer and has a scent that you can smell really well in big open areas. Is this a good product for that use?