BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Okay this is by far the best home spray scent i have ever smelled, good price can buy pretty much anywhere, this scent will give you a good feeling relaxing, put you in a calm mood, your house will enjoy it !
Dodi T.
Review for: French Vanilla, Red Honeysuckle Nectar Refill, Cashmere Woods Refill, And Hawaiian Breeze, Other more...
This is my favorite air conditioning ever , it really gives the home a very great smell and new love soul , its affordable and stays for many years !
Nan D.
Love the subtle scents, house smells wonderful! Simple easy to use, takes two double AA batteries. Has three different settings. Lasts a long time, so far I have found three different scents in the stores, fresh linen, mango, and lilac. I like the lilac the best, calms my four dogs down a bit soothing scent
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Cashmere Woods Refill more...
Love the glade sense & spray automatic fresheners. really do a great job at keeping the house smelling good. The cashmere woods is my favorite scent.
Danielle S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are brilliant to have around the home. I’ve figured out that by putting it in a well lit area it works best! You simply buy the inserts, it is battery operated, it senses when you walk by and lets off a spray of scent. It’s as easy as that! It costs around £10 and then £3 for the refills and they last a really long time. I do think the fragrance is more concentrated than the aerosol sprays.
Shelly V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore this product. Every couple of minutes it gives a puff and my kitchen smells amazing. It does go through batteries as often as it does spray but it's definitely worth it and the scents they have are supreme.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I have these around my apartment and they put off a good flow of smell but not a lot and not as often as I like. They are great for a small space like a closet
Catherine S.
Limoges, ON
I love this air freshener system. I love that it has a motion sensor so it doesn't waste product. The scents available are lovely as well. Wonderful product.
Doria G.
I use this product as a bathroom refreshner and it work really well. It is compact and it's design works very well .
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: French Vanilla more...
I love Glade! Especially this, the automatic freshener. Although the sound of it releasing the scent will take some time to get use to, it’s amazing!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?