BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I have these around my apartment and they put off a good flow of smell but not a lot and not as often as I like. They are great for a small space like a closet
Danielle S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are brilliant to have around the home. I’ve figured out that by putting it in a well lit area it works best! You simply buy the inserts, it is battery operated, it senses when you walk by and lets off a spray of scent. It’s as easy as that! It costs around £10 and then £3 for the refills and they last a really long time. I do think the fragrance is more concentrated than the aerosol sprays.
Shelly V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore this product. Every couple of minutes it gives a puff and my kitchen smells amazing. It does go through batteries as often as it does spray but it's definitely worth it and the scents they have are supreme.
Doria G.
I use this product as a bathroom refreshner and it work really well. It is compact and it's design works very well .
Wildrias P.
Yonkers , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I like this product. The first time I bought it. Some of my friends and family were scared because they were not expecting the spray sound. It was totally funny. I have one at the kitchen and living room.
Carmen
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorites, pick your scent set it up and forget it, like that it has the 3 options for control how often it releases the scent
Alicia e.
Berwick, PA
Cashmere woods is hands down one of the best scents that Glade makes! I have cans almost in every room! I love this smell.
Ashtyn J.
Pretty convenient and looks pretty nice. I like to throw these in the bathroom. It’s nice. Just remember to throw in refills and it’ll keep everything smelling nice.
Natalie E.
Burlington
Mine broke. I was excited to use this and it has never work for me. I tried switching the batteries and toggle the switch and still nothing
Katelin L.
calera
Review for: Cashmere Woods Refill more...
Love these they keep my house smelling good all the time without having to light a candle very satisfied!!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?