BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
This is my all time favorite fragrance. Cashmere woods smells so good. Its like a romantic scent. I use this at home and at my office. I love the automatic release when you walk by. I have it in my bed room and bathroom so it goes off when you walk in. I like how it has a botton if you need an automatic release and how it has a delay after spraying. The scent is amazing and I have used everyrhing in this scent. They need to come out with laundry care with this scent!!!!
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Cashmere Woods Refill more...
I love the glade products. I have used this before and still pick them up every now and then at the store. Very effective and affordable. Would recommend.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I love this! It keeps the home smelling fresh. We’ve had ours for three years and it runs amazingly. The batteries rarely need to be changed. Just put in the scent that you like and you’ll wifs of fresh smell all throughout the day!
Forever adding a fresh burst into my room at 20 min intervals which is just right to keep my room smelling lovely
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I had the bright idea of putting moth balls in my attic to deter rodents. Yeah, RIGHT! It's deterring the humans that live in the house! The smell is beyond strong, & I'm having to spray the house over & over with SOMETHING! This automatic scent sprayer was the trick. Got two of 'em.
wildiana o.
Brandon, FL
Having this automatic spray keep my home smelling fresh all that time when I'm here or not. I always keep two different places.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Red Honeysuckle Nectar Refill more...
Terrific product! Really fills the entire room/travels into the next room without gagging or being too perfume-y.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Cinthia D.
Best one ever the smell makes all my house smell good ever some of mis it sprays i do not to worry about it
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I love this scent. The automatic sprayer I'm not sure is very practical but it works. Best for a small room or like a bathroom.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?