BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Red Honeysuckle Nectar Refill more...
Terrific product! Really fills the entire room/travels into the next room without gagging or being too perfume-y.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Cinthia D.
Best one ever the smell makes all my house smell good ever some of mis it sprays i do not to worry about it
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I love this scent. The automatic sprayer I'm not sure is very practical but it works. Best for a small room or like a bathroom.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this . It’s one of my favorites. My dog is scared to death from it but I love it. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean on an automated time. Definitely recommend! Not too strong
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
One of the best fresheners out there. It is automatic, on batteries and sprays only whe motion is detected but only after 20 minutes from the last spray. This saves the fragrance refills. And talking about fragrances, I like the variety. I am sure everyone would find at least one they would like.
Catherine S.
Limoges, ON
I love this air freshener system. I love that it has a motion sensor so it doesn't waste product. The scents available are lovely as well. Wonderful product.
JaeLynn B.
Cincinnati
The timer of the spray sometimes surprise me lol but overall a great product to have. Has my home smelling fresh constantly
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love cashmere woods scent it's my favorite fall scent. The air freshener is amazing it is set on a timer and my house always smells amazing year around.
Kameka T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these things. They are all over my house. I like how I dont have to burn a candle and have that open flame with little ones around. Plus they help when you have unexpected visitors by keeping the house fresh smelling.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?