BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Freshener
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Christy P.
Weslaco, TX
I keep the glade sence and spray on a shelf.by.my entry. This is an awesome way to make guests feel welcome and entering a nice fresh home. I love how well it makes my home smell.
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used this in my bathroom at first but then I love it so much that I have two more one in my office and one in the laundry room. They smell so wonderful and last! They are a must have as in must have at least two or three!
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I just purchased my first one earlier this week and I have everyone in my job wanting one the Hawaiian breeze smells like paradise I love it
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Our dorms don't allow burning things so... no candles!!! I love this product! Every time after class when I come back to my dorm it smells so good ! It automatically sprays my room so I do not have to do it. It makes my life easier which is a BIG plus for being a college student.
Ania M.
Love the smells that glade offers. The only problem is that the smell doesn't last for very long in the air. And if you set the continuous pray on they run out fast. If this could be improved I would only buy this brand.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I've one of these in my bathroom and I'm obsesseb with it. It the bad part is that i don't feel it last enough. so, a little bit dissapointing. But, i can still use it as a decorative object!
Denise R.
Bought my first one in a pack at SAMs club and I like them, they came with 3 refills and I love it. Uses batteries and it has a timer you can set for every few minutes that you want it to spray.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
Absolutely convenient.. Automatic spray has different options on how often it sprays
Margaret P.
New York , NY
I have had a few of these for the past few years and they are wonderful. It has different time settings and you can pick which one best fits your lifestyle. for me the last setting which is 32 or 36 minutes I believe is the best for me. It keeps my bathroom smelling wonderful and lasts a long time! The only thing I have as a recommendation to the company is to find a solution to the loud sound it makes when dispensing the product. It takes a good month to get used to it.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I've owned two or three of these and I do really like them. They do a great job of deodorizing the air, they look nice and don't have that tacky look that air fresheners can have, and they require very little maintenance. My only concern is that the scent canisters tend to last a month or less. Other than that, it's a good product.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?