BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Rachel M.
Normal, IL
This air freshener sprayed me in the face when I first set it up. Counting that up to User Error, I left it to sit on one of my bookshelves. Only four hours had passed before I had to turn it off; it was activating my asthma and just started making my house smell like chemicals. Ugh.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
The first time I purchased this mine was defective. Not sure if it was manufacturing or the store itself that messed it up. I exchanged it for another one. The 2nd one didn't work as well. I returned it. I saw one some time later at a different store and purchased it. It still didn't seem to really work right. I know it's not just me because I have heard from other people that theirs didn't work right either. Would not waste my time on this.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
I've one of these in my bathroom and I'm obsesseb with it. It the bad part is that i don't feel it last enough. so, a little bit dissapointing. But, i can still use it as a decorative object!
Cori C.
I went through several of these and was not happy with them. The refills are small and pricey, not a good combo. And the sprayers kept breaking. Either the mechanism that goes down to release the scent from the insert would stop going down far enough to actually release any product, or it would just stop working all together. I went through about three before I finally gave up and switched to the AirWick Freshmatic, which I have never had a problem with.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
This thing seemed like a good thing...now it isn't so much. The sensor is wayyyy too sensitive and the scents are so strong that they take my breath away. The sensor senses things too much and too often. It releases scents like 3 times in a row. I hate it. I prefer the scented plug ins better. They are easier on the nose
Kimberly S.
Kent, WA
However, this is not "motion sensing" it is triggered by lighting, so in my well lit house it is constantly spraying as the sun brightens and dims throughout the day. So I put it in the bathroom but I am one to wash my hands quite often (therefore, turning the lights on or exposing light to the sensor from the hall) and eventually had to open it up and put under the sink to use as a spray bottle when needed because the scent became ovewhelming and seemed to be a waste.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I love this scent. The automatic sprayer I'm not sure is very practical but it works. Best for a small room or like a bathroom.
Tara N.
I liked this but it used to scare the crap out of me whenever I forgot about it and walked past me. And then I once had one that uncontrollably would spray. Super weird! Must have had a defective one. The smell was nice, though!!
Kandee P.
It works well for a big room but not for a small bathroom. The smell is overpowering in a small area. I stopped using it because the spray isn't as fine so it doesn't travel far and sometimes the sound startled me
Renee M.
Even though the battery doesn't last long in these things, they do the job and make my house smell wonderful...I just wish there was an a button you could turn off the sensor part and just be able to push it when you wanted it to spray.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?