BY GLADE #88 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Cashmere Woods Refill more...
I love the glade products. I have used this before and still pick them up every now and then at the store. Very effective and affordable. Would recommend.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I love this! It keeps the home smelling fresh. We’ve had ours for three years and it runs amazingly. The batteries rarely need to be changed. Just put in the scent that you like and you’ll wifs of fresh smell all throughout the day!
Forever adding a fresh burst into my room at 20 min intervals which is just right to keep my room smelling lovely
wildiana o.
Brandon, FL
Having this automatic spray keep my home smelling fresh all that time when I'm here or not. I always keep two different places.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Review for: Red Honeysuckle Nectar Refill more...
Terrific product! Really fills the entire room/travels into the next room without gagging or being too perfume-y.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Cinthia D.
Best one ever the smell makes all my house smell good ever some of mis it sprays i do not to worry about it
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this . It’s one of my favorites. My dog is scared to death from it but I love it. Keeps my house smelling fresh and clean on an automated time. Definitely recommend! Not too strong
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
One of the best fresheners out there. It is automatic, on batteries and sprays only whe motion is detected but only after 20 minutes from the last spray. This saves the fragrance refills. And talking about fragrances, I like the variety. I am sure everyone would find at least one they would like.
Catherine S.
Limoges, ON
I love this air freshener system. I love that it has a motion sensor so it doesn't waste product. The scents available are lovely as well. Wonderful product.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?