BY GLADE #64 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
This is my all time favorite fragrance. Cashmere woods smells so good. Its like a romantic scent. I use this at home and at my office. I love the automatic release when you walk by. I have it in my bed room and bathroom so it goes off when you walk in. I like how it has a botton if you need an automatic release and how it has a delay after spraying. The scent is amazing and I have used everyrhing in this scent. They need to come out with laundry care with this scent!!!!
Cara J.
Bought this almost 4 years ago and it's still working the same as the day I got it. It takes 2 AA batteries. The scent cans set on the every 45 min setting lasts me about a month before I need a new one. And the batteries last around 2 months before I change them out. Keeps my house always smelling good. They have a great selection of scents as well.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I like the fact that the container holder is black so it goes well with my decorations in my living room and bathroom. Very descent. It only gets 4 stars because it can be a little messy
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
Very useful and convenient product to place around the house or apartment so it keeps it smelling great. Especially when you have a pet as you can become unaware of their odor sometimes
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I love this! It keeps the home smelling fresh. We’ve had ours for three years and it runs amazingly. The batteries rarely need to be changed. Just put in the scent that you like and you’ll wifs of fresh smell all throughout the day!
April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: And Hawaiian Breeze more...
I almost find these to be absolutely worthless. Anytime I have used one, they have broken within the next month. When they do work, they are great for covering up any foul odors in the air in your home. I love all of the scents that it comes in as well.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love all kinds of glad I've got dogs and it really makes every thing smell so much better if you haven't never tried it you should. The price is really worth it.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
okay so my go to scent for the living room is cashmere - something about woodsy smells just get to me and put me in a happy place, the fact this is as simple as keeping the fragrance can in stock and replacing when need be. Set my times and great to keep the house smelling visitor friendly.
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I had the bright idea of putting moth balls in my attic to deter rodents. Yeah, RIGHT! It's deterring the humans that live in the house! The smell is beyond strong, & I'm having to spray the house over & over with SOMETHING! This automatic scent sprayer was the trick. Got two of 'em.
Rachel C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite scents by glade.... reminds me of nice smelling cologne but it's not overpowering. Definitely effective and affordable. You can buy at any grocery store a must have
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?