BY GLADE #88 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Michelle B.
Kent, OH
This little air freshener is great for smaller areas in your home. I have one in the bathroom and it will automatically spray when you walk in. I have tried it in the living room but the fragrance doesn't last as long in a larger room. The refills can be pricey at about 4.00 dollars - the container is small so they don't last very long. But when it runs out I find myself going to get another one because I enjoy the scents so much.
Ania M.
Love the smells that glade offers. The only problem is that the smell doesn't last for very long in the air. And if you set the continuous pray on they run out fast. If this could be improved I would only buy this brand.
Teresa P.
Tampa, FL
I love these little guys! I have 3 strategically placed throughout my home and they deliver a perfect little burst of freshness whenever I walk by! I love the scents (I use the Hawaiian inspired fragrance) and the fact that they are compact and decorative enough that they don't stick out like a sore thumb.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love my Glade Sense and Spray! I keep the Clean Linen one in my bedroom, and am always delighted to walk in and be greeted with such a pleasant smell. You can use different settings so that the smell does not become over powering. These are cute and discreet, easy to blend into your decor in any room.
Ariel C.
The scents are nice at first, but it gets annoying really quickly. I have one of these in the bathroom. I leaned over the sink to look closer into the mirror and it sprayed it exactly in the center of my face at just the right moment. The scent gets really overwhelming when you're that close :)....
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
You can set this thing to spray at 3 different intervals; or you can just turn it off and push the manual button in the front. And the unit does work very well so far in the one day I've owned it. The scent of the Clean Linen doesn't smell like classic Downy like the Febreze Linen & Sky scent does.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
I love that you don't have to keep messing with these. Just place batteries in and they do the rest. Most air fresheners are hard to spray, big and bulky, or you accidentally use too much or not enough. My home smells great with these little things and they are able to be concealed due to their size.
Denisse M.
They smell wonderful for like....5 seconds, then after about 10 sprays it runs out. It's just too expensive to buy refills. BUT on the upside, it's cool how it automatically sprays and if you keep walking by it to activate to motion sensor, it won't spray until after a certain amount of time. :)
Mary T.
We absolutely love ours. We actually place this in the floor near our toilet so it sprays outwards since we do not have a counter are nor do we want to hang it. It works great though with interchangeable sprays
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I have a very small bathroom and purchased one of these, I was hesitant because I have not had the best of luck with automatic air fresheners but was surprised that even though it was on the lowest setting it was not over powering like most air fresheners are. Only problem is that it kind of eats up batteries.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?