BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Jessica F.
I really like the Glade Sense & Spray. It fits in well with our decor and I love getting a fresh burst of scent when I walk by. Although you can press the button for an extra spray, I wish you could set the lockout timer so that it wouldn't be so long in between sprays. I also wish the scent would linger longer than it does.
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
This automatic freshner is so convenient! The different scents you can choose from all smell amazing! with a new puppy in the house things were starting to get smelly and i tried everything from spraying perfumes and Febreze. nothing worked as well as glade sense & spray has worked. my home smells good again! thanks glade!
Jennifer M.
I have 3 dogs that are inside pets. I bought 2 of these for my house. I absolutely love it. I replace the canister monthly and the automatic spray keeps the house smelling great. I've used the wall plug ins and candles before but they don't have the power this does. Cashmere woods and honeysuckle are my 2 favorite scents.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
This thing seemed like a good thing...now it isn't so much. The sensor is wayyyy too sensitive and the scents are so strong that they take my breath away. The sensor senses things too much and too often. It releases scents like 3 times in a row. I hate it. I prefer the scented plug ins better. They are easier on the nose
Tara N.
I liked this but it used to scare the crap out of me whenever I forgot about it and walked past me. And then I once had one that uncontrollably would spray. Super weird! Must have had a defective one. The smell was nice, though!!
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a few of these in my home to help combat the smell of kitty litter and they work relatively well. If the lights are off, however, they do not spray. In high traffic areas they can also become too much. I recommend the kind that sprays automatically at a set interval, (Airwick brand?), if dealing with pet odors.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
I love m ylittle glade auto freshener! the sense and spray doest waste as much spray like the original automatc fresheners, and they are small and inconspicuous! the color variety is awesome, and there is almost always a coupon SOMEWHERE for the fresheners as well as the sprays that are made for it! ABSOLUTE must have!
Mariah H.
Flagstaff, AZ
My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from. I hate going around the house spraying an air freshener from the can because it never lasts and it masks everything. The automatic sense &spray does the work for you and the designs are fun. The only complaint I have, is once the batteries start to die, it starts to make a bit of noise. That can easily be fixed with new batteries.
Michelle B.
Kent, OH
This little air freshener is great for smaller areas in your home. I have one in the bathroom and it will automatically spray when you walk in. I have tried it in the living room but the fragrance doesn't last as long in a larger room. The refills can be pricey at about 4.00 dollars - the container is small so they don't last very long. But when it runs out I find myself going to get another one because I enjoy the scents so much.
Ania M.
Love the smells that glade offers. The only problem is that the smell doesn't last for very long in the air. And if you set the continuous pray on they run out fast. If this could be improved I would only buy this brand.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?