BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I love that the Sense and Spray is motion activated. As soon as you walk into a room it shoots out a burst of fragrance. I have a small one on my guest bathroom counter. I love that every time a guest walks in the room is sure to smell fresh. The only negative is that it gives a loud burst of spray. I had one guest who said they almost knocked it off the counter when they walked in, in the middle of the night, it shot out the spray and scared them! haha.
christie p.
I bought this as a unique solution to our mystery mess maker. We have 2 small dogs and 4 cats in the house and somebody had decided to use the entry way rug as a potty spot. So I aggressively cleaned the rug and floor, then placed the Sense & Spray on the floor, right over the potty spot. The motion of the four legged offender activates the spray, which deters the critter and also smells nice. Voila! No more messes.
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
I love these things. You forget about them and all of a sudden you smell a great fragrance. They keep your house smelling very nice. They have no cords and the batteries last a pretty long time. The fragrance also lasts for a while so they don't need to be replaced very often. You can set them to go off as often as you like. I have mine set on sensor and to my amazment it started going off while we were cooking.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
LOVE this!! It is so convenient just put the little spray in the cannister and place it in a location where your shadow will set off the spray and you are good to go. This scent is one of my favorites and the black cannister is so sleek and looks like a regular decoration in my home!
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I have 3 cats, so it is very important to me to keep my home looking AND smelling clean. I keep this Glade Sense & Spray in the small bathroom where I keep my 2 litterboxes, and it has really made a difference. I like that it automatically sprays at set intervals. Set it and forget it!
Sarah C.
Canton, MI

I have two of these in my house, one on each floor and they work fabulous at keeping my house smelling fresh. The motion detector feature works well at getting rid of the after effects of my kitty's potty breaks, while the button allows you to add a little more boost to the scent. I am obsessed with the Fall Collections and cannot wait to be able to transform my home into a pumpkin smelling paradise.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Our dorms don't allow burning things so... no candles!!! I love this product! Every time after class when I come back to my dorm it smells so good ! It automatically sprays my room so I do not have to do it. It makes my life easier which is a BIG plus for being a college student.
Liz C.
Ultimately, I will always prefer candles to plug ins because their scent seems to linger in the room for a lot longer. I tend to buy Glade sprays or plug ins whenever I am having company over and need a quick atmosphere boost, but wouldn't spend my money on it for any other reason. They always seem to lose their luster after a day or two - maybe because the liquid inside gets low.
Consuelo C.
Cincinnati, OH
It was a great little device when it did work, but now it doesn't sense or spray (unless I press the button). It's a great concept, but not if it doesn't do what it says. It does deodorize my bathroom after "heavy" usage and the scent lingers for a while, but it is a tad annoying when I have to manually press the button. For that, I can just buy a spray or crystals.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I found that if you didn't put it in the right place it became overwhelming. My apartment isn't all that big and there's not a lot of high places to put it as well as you can't really attach the one we have to the wall because of the shape. Eventually my husband just took the batteries out and through it in the drawer because he got tired of it going off in his face.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?