BY GLADE

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
My husband bought one for our "fish room" - our den that houses the huge fish tank! I didn't like the price he paid for it...a little too high when I know I can find other fragrance fresheners for cheaper. But now I love it! The fish room is right next to the front door, so it's great to walk in the house and smell a great fragrance. I am pleased with the strong fragrance scent when it sprays. It is stronger than the gels or plug in oils. I also like that it provides continuous fragrance throughout the day without having to mess with it! I just wish there were more varieties of scents.
Cori C.
I went through several of these and was not happy with them. The refills are small and pricey, not a good combo. And the sprayers kept breaking. Either the mechanism that goes down to release the scent from the insert would stop going down far enough to actually release any product, or it would just stop working all together. I went through about three before I finally gave up and switched to the AirWick Freshmatic, which I have never had a problem with.
Megan V.
garden city, KS
I recently Purchased a glade automatice spray freshener and I think it works quite well. I do wish the area it covered was bigger but it does have a lasting result. It comes with the option to set it every like 10-18-30 minutes and I have it set on 30 and the restroom always smells great. I would recommend it the price wasn't bad and it already came with a scent can. I think I spent a total of 10$ maybe which I think was a fair price.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I love that the Sense and Spray is motion activated. As soon as you walk into a room it shoots out a burst of fragrance. I have a small one on my guest bathroom counter. I love that every time a guest walks in the room is sure to smell fresh. The only negative is that it gives a loud burst of spray. I had one guest who said they almost knocked it off the counter when they walked in, in the middle of the night, it shot out the spray and scared them! haha.
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
I love these things. You forget about them and all of a sudden you smell a great fragrance. They keep your house smelling very nice. They have no cords and the batteries last a pretty long time. The fragrance also lasts for a while so they don't need to be replaced very often. You can set them to go off as often as you like. I have mine set on sensor and to my amazment it started going off while we were cooking.
christie p.
I bought this as a unique solution to our mystery mess maker. We have 2 small dogs and 4 cats in the house and somebody had decided to use the entry way rug as a potty spot. So I aggressively cleaned the rug and floor, then placed the Sense & Spray on the floor, right over the potty spot. The motion of the four legged offender activates the spray, which deters the critter and also smells nice. Voila! No more messes.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
LOVE this!! It is so convenient just put the little spray in the cannister and place it in a location where your shadow will set off the spray and you are good to go. This scent is one of my favorites and the black cannister is so sleek and looks like a regular decoration in my home!
Sarah C.
Canton, MI

I have two of these in my house, one on each floor and they work fabulous at keeping my house smelling fresh. The motion detector feature works well at getting rid of the after effects of my kitty's potty breaks, while the button allows you to add a little more boost to the scent. I am obsessed with the Fall Collections and cannot wait to be able to transform my home into a pumpkin smelling paradise.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I have 3 cats, so it is very important to me to keep my home looking AND smelling clean. I keep this Glade Sense & Spray in the small bathroom where I keep my 2 litterboxes, and it has really made a difference. I like that it automatically sprays at set intervals. Set it and forget it!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Our dorms don't allow burning things so... no candles!!! I love this product! Every time after class when I come back to my dorm it smells so good ! It automatically sprays my room so I do not have to do it. It makes my life easier which is a BIG plus for being a college student.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?