BY GLADE #98 in Air Fresheners

Isn’t it nice to be noticed? The innovative Glade® Sense & Spray® Automatic Spray detects when you pass by, instantly releasing a burst of fragrance into the air. Equipped with motion sensor technology, it cuts down on waste and conserves refills by automatically freshening only when you need it most.

Buy on Kmart
  • "This item is perfect for bathrooms (we all know why) and medium sized rooms (studio apartments, living rooms, dining rooms)." in 15 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite Glade Products; it has a motion sensor so when you walk past it automatically sprays air freshener throughout your house." in 12 reviews
  • "My favorite thing about Glade's automatic air freshener is the different scents you can choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A great way to fresing any room I love that it have a on and off sensor that control the spray and last a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "It's is great because it is hands free all you do is change the refills and it will spray every time it senses movement." in 10 reviews
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
I have 3 cats, so it is very important to me to keep my home looking AND smelling clean. I keep this Glade Sense & Spray in the small bathroom where I keep my 2 litterboxes, and it has really made a difference. I like that it automatically sprays at set intervals. Set it and forget it!
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
LOVE this!! It is so convenient just put the little spray in the cannister and place it in a location where your shadow will set off the spray and you are good to go. This scent is one of my favorites and the black cannister is so sleek and looks like a regular decoration in my home!
Sarah C.
Canton, MI

I have two of these in my house, one on each floor and they work fabulous at keeping my house smelling fresh. The motion detector feature works well at getting rid of the after effects of my kitty's potty breaks, while the button allows you to add a little more boost to the scent. I am obsessed with the Fall Collections and cannot wait to be able to transform my home into a pumpkin smelling paradise.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Our dorms don't allow burning things so... no candles!!! I love this product! Every time after class when I come back to my dorm it smells so good ! It automatically sprays my room so I do not have to do it. It makes my life easier which is a BIG plus for being a college student.
Liz C.
Ultimately, I will always prefer candles to plug ins because their scent seems to linger in the room for a lot longer. I tend to buy Glade sprays or plug ins whenever I am having company over and need a quick atmosphere boost, but wouldn't spend my money on it for any other reason. They always seem to lose their luster after a day or two - maybe because the liquid inside gets low.
Consuelo C.
Cincinnati , OH
It was a great little device when it did work, but now it doesn't sense or spray (unless I press the button). It's a great concept, but not if it doesn't do what it says. It does deodorize my bathroom after "heavy" usage and the scent lingers for a while, but it is a tad annoying when I have to manually press the button. For that, I can just buy a spray or crystals.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
Love these. Always nice for a random burst of freshness to spread though out the house. Don't like the hissing noise it makes though. Moved to a new place so every noise and bump in the night has my heart pounding. was walking through to make sure the doors were locked and got hissed at. Swore it was the cat and was mad at him for two days. Was totally the freshener..
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I found that if you didn't put it in the right place it became overwhelming. My apartment isn't all that big and there's not a lot of high places to put it as well as you can't really attach the one we have to the wall because of the shape. Eventually my husband just took the batteries out and through it in the drawer because he got tired of it going off in his face.
Shavon G.
Orlando, FL
I love the design of these air fresheners. They blend in with the decor and aren't obvious. What makes this obvious though is that my unit makes noise when it sprays a puff of air freshener. The cloud is so thick that I can see it. The scent I lave is Clean Linen, which is nice, but there aren't very many scents to choose from. Overall, its still a great product.
Celina M.
I love this automatic sprayer! I would always get the plug in oils but I never felt like they were working after a day or two, but this is great and works. One spray can has lasted me forever because I turn mine off sometimes but its great to have.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
What area in your home did you put it??
Lisa S.
How long did it last for you?
Jamie W.
Is it really worth the money?
Ciera G.
Clearwater, FL
What's your favorite scent?
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, CA
Any good places anyone recommend to get coupons for this item?